OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Thank you UNLV and Purdue.
pimp.gif

I don't know who is playing the point guard position the way it was meant to be played better than Fields right now

Baylor just getting worked on the glass right now... They're getting stops on the first shot, but the second and third opportunities are killing them.

As long as your not losin Sweet 16 teams today, you're good.

Or at least that's what I'm tellin myself

I picked Baylor...but not because I thought they were good. They are trash but I don't like Purdue either and I liked the matchup for Baylor. Oh well...

My reasoning:

Purdue is a young team, Baylor looked to have the best player on the floor. Purdue played in the Big 10.

Didn't work out.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

My girl had Kent St in the Final Four

laugh.gif

Aww
laugh.gif

Why did so many people pick Baylor anyway?

I went to high school with one of the players and I always route for them to do well, unless they are playing Texas.

Purdue was killing it in the first half... Baylor gotta get Kevin Rogers involved and get some stops... 18 points isn't a lot if Baylor catches fire.

I don't do that picking the lower seed just to take some risks thing. I honestly thought Baylor would win even though of all the 1st round games, it wasone of the 2 or 3 biggest tossups for me. And like allen said, as long as you aren't losing teams who you had going to the sweet 16 you are good.

Hayward
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom