OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

open shot?
What is Stanford doing right now? I think there like 3/3 in open shots

open shot?
What is Stanford doing right now? I think there like 3/3 in open shots

Originally Posted by elevenairs

Jemele Hill makes my ears hurt
sick.gif
She be on 1st and 10 alot and eveytime she is on I think how come espn keeps her

roll.gif
That Cornell big man is getting worked on Offense AND Defense.
Man o man if Stanford had a legit gaurd this team would be a Final 4/Title game team

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

If UK would of won...I'd still have a perfect bracket..
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

OF ALL THE DAYS IN THE YEAR...MY TELEVISION WOULDN'T WORK ON THIS DAY.
Waking up on the first day of March Madness to a TV that doesn't turn on....worst feeling in the world.

I would probably kill myself if that happened. I'm sorry for your loss
frown.gif
tired.gif
Yeahhh. I was pissed, went to a friend's house to watch the first few games...but im home now...and have to watch the games on the worse TV ever made.
ohwell.gif

Well at least you got to see some of it
laugh.gif
. Tough luck man. That's what happens when you route for the enemy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My friend was like..."Maybe this is a sign...goddoesn't want you to watch Kansas....they're gonna lose to Portland St..."
laugh.gif

The hell are you guys talking about? Stanford is a 3 seed, who's gotten decent guard play all season to be a 3 seed.. you guys talk like they'regarbage or something, they've been one of the top 12 teams in the country all year or they wouldn't be a 3 seed... freaking crazies, i swear.

SoHi 23 wrote:

roll.gif
That Cornell big man is getting worked on Offense AND Defense.
Man o man if Stanford had a legit gaurd this team would be a Final 4/Title game team

Word! But Goods is ok

Craftsy21 wrote:
The hell are you guys talking about? Stanford is a 3 seed, who's gotten decent guard play all season to be a 3 seed.. you guys talk like they're garbage or something, they've been one of the top 12 teams in the country all year or they wouldn't be a 3 seed... freaking crazies, i swear.

That doesn't negate our weaknesses though that keep us from being a complete team. Mitch isn't a scoring threat. I'd give anything for him tohave a tony parker teardrop/be able to drive in and hand it off to one of the dinosaurs. Fields, hill, and brown just don't have as much consistency on thelong ball as I would like. They've done well in this game and if they played this way all the time, we'd force teams to guard the perimeter much morefiercely and open up a lot for tyranoscoreus rex and reboundascoreus. Taj is just plain filthy though. He's a great guy and just busts his butt out therewhenever he's on the floor.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

The hell are you guys talking about? Stanford is a 3 seed, who's gotten decent guard play all season to be a 3 seed.. you guys talk like they're garbage or something, they've been one of the top 12 teams in the country all year or they wouldn't be a 3 seed... freaking crazies, i swear.
Naw, I didn't mean it like that. Stanford is a great team, those Lopez twins are fierce.
But they are lacking that Josh Childress(even though he wasn't really "classified" as a gaurd) type player who could take the game over from theperimeter
DJ Augustin will run all over Stanford's gaurds

I got Stanford losing to Texas.

Damn Georgia was playing good early and lost... Then Kent State didn't even show up... No upsets so far...

damn had a close call this morning. If X would have lost I would have wiped my *** with all three of my bracket. I knew they were going to come back.

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

I'm really not trying too see this Duke game
so they better switch that *@** to ksu/usc for me.

I need them to play that ksu/usc becasue that Duke game is going to be trash

Originally Posted by The Lowa

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

I'm really not trying too see this Duke game
so they better switch that *@** to ksu/usc for me.

I need them to play that ksu/usc becasue that Duke game is going to be trash

check the maps on the first page of the thread - you guys might be screwed if the duke game doesn't get out of hand quickly.

I'm headed out to the sports bar again (diff. one this time) so i can watch what i want
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom