OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

They are NOT cheerleaders.. They Are Song Girls.. The Classiest Girls On Campus..

i never understood what this meant... USC just doesn't have cheerleaders? and what does classy mean, is that sarcasm or are these chicks really likeprudes?

lol, wasnt it a USC cheerleader that cheered for the wrong team? i think it was at the 06 Rose Bowl vs Texas... i know someone has to have the pic
laugh.gif

They are NOT cheerleaders.. They Are Song Girls.. The Classiest Girls On Campus..

Lol....K-state calls theirs the "Classy Cats." The University of Obvious calls theirs "Coed Sluts with Big ****"..........potatopotahto if you ask me.

Whats going on in the Duke/Belmont game? I see it is close...but can't watch it because my main TV is broken which means not cox cable.

USC/K State game entertaining so far

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

lol, wasnt it a USC cheerleader that cheered for the wrong team? i think it was at the 06 Rose Bowl vs Texas... i know someone has to have the pic
laugh.gif

I believe it happened on more than one occasion
laugh.gif

Belmont just seems to be keeping up with them. They are sticking with their game and making it close. Its only a matter of time before duke pulls away big

They're cheerleaders. Dumb ones at that (Rose Bowl vs. Texas).
It's not the NCAA Tourney but its a good game going on b/w Syracuse and Maryland.James Gist has 18 with 3 minutes left in the 1st.

lets go belmon!!!!!!

i got duke out in the second round anyways so belmont can do it big here to make arizonas road easier

Back
Top Bottom