OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Kent is pissing all over themselves.
eyes.gif

i was upset i was going to miss the start of the 12:20 games. Good thing i had my Sports Ethics and Society class and my teacher wanted to watch it too
laugh.gif

Man, days don't get much better than this. I took a vacation day today. Now that KU has moved on, I'm sitting here all alone (roommates at work) in myrecliner in front of my 61 inch TV watching game after game after game in HD while waiting for Papa John's to deliver my lunch for the day. Not to mentionI have a cooler of Bud Light bottles on ice right next to my chair. I really think heaven could be a lot like this.

Man, days don't get much better than this. I took a vacation day today. Now that KU has moved on, I'm sitting here all alone (roommates at work) in my recliner in front of my 61 inch TV watching game after game after game in HD while waiting for Papa John's to deliver my lunch for the day. Not to mention I have a cooler of Bud Light bottles on ice right next to my chair. I really think heaven could be a lot like this.
But you don't have leftover birthday cake.
pimp.gif

Heaven definitely has leftover birthday cake.
LaceDarius
That name cracks me up every time.
laugh.gif

I think UK's game plan is for Crawford to foul Marquette's starting five out of the game. I like it.

W T F is Kent St. doing? Only 6 points 15 minutes into the first half?

EDIT- I just realized all the games were in HD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom