LETS GO miss state

someone just stamped the @%$@ out of porters shot
eek.gif

come on st joe pull one out of ur *!% and come back

NC droppin 113
eek.gif

Hope Siena holds on.

Oklahoma pick looking nice

Hopefully Oregon can come back. BTW Rhodes is a man among boys.

YO! Did Billy Packer call that last alley an ill advised pass? Dude needs a kick to the upper gums. DF!!!

Our walks on droppin like 12 points and having an alley.....
laugh.gif

I went to high school with Marc and I still talk to him now, so it's good to see him droppin dimes out there.
pimp.gif

Im looking good tonight if Miss St. can finish and St. Joe's can come back.

Mike Slive needs to seriously consider removing Vandy from the SEC. They dont go to bowl games in football and now theyre losing to D2 schools in basketball
laugh.gif

Yeah - the pac 10 is really just dominant this year guys. great showing pac... and you wonder why nobody respects your conference on the east coast
laugh.gif
j/k...but seriously.

Originally Posted by Officer Andre

Mike Slive needs to seriously consider removing Vandy from the SEC. They dont go to bowl games in football and now theyre losing to D2 schools in basketball
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Teams that beat Stanford aren't "D2" which isn't nearly as bad as you're making it sound.
Vandy also went to the Sweet Sixteen last year. I'm not a Vandy fan by any means, and I picked Siena to win, but you're seriously disrespecting Sienaafter a 21 POINT WIN.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Yeah - the pac 10 is really just dominant this year guys. great showing pac... and you wonder why nobody respects your conference on the east coast
laugh.gif
j/k... but seriously.
out of all the teams that lost the only one people should of picked to win was USC. i dont no why ANYONE picked zona or oregon to win

i'll give it up to the saints and their hype man allen...props.
embarassed.gif

vandy should be ashamed of themselves for that showing.
smh.gif

siena will def be back in the tourney next yr too, seeing as their big 3 (hasbrouck, ubiles, moore) all return. i won't pick against them next yr.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i'll give it up to the saints and their hype man allen...props.
embarassed.gif

vandy should be ashamed of themselves for that showing.
smh.gif

seina will def do damage again next yr in the dance seeing as hasbrouck, ubiles, and moore are all returning.

Co-sign, I really doubted allen. It figures though that whenever I bet against 'em they show up and kick $#%.

vandy definitely looked bad tonight, but over the past few years they've overachieved in the ncaa tournament.

Back
Top Bottom