OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up for those people that had those Email things from the URL thing. They're all voided now. I had like 20+ of them and went to use 1 and they said that they were all used.
Damn had $820 and only used $150 of it. Whatever. Kinda pissed but at least I got a free $150 basically

How do y'all get them to do that?! I call and they deny me to hold them down lol
yea they just called me with the bad news after the fact but said tomorrow is good money for phone orders so first thing in the am I'm calling back.

Apparently San leandro had some good stuff.

100 bucks..

... do you have to know someone there to get shoes like these? i have been there a few times and every time there was nothing worth noting. unless i'm just going at the wrong time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to Nike outlet in paramus. 

Had fire and ice Sbs full sz run

Celtic 1s on the back hash wall for 75

Up front they had 2 pairs of the Lebron Xi denims in 10.5 and 11 

San Leandro also had lots of lunar flyknit chukka's for $55 after the 30% discount 

554969-085

554969-011

554969-407

did they have any flyknit chukkas ?

San Leandro also had lots of lunar flyknit chukka's for $55 after the 30% discount 

554969-085
554969-011
554969-407

1523035_o.gif

pretty much.

I'm pretty sure these are old, old pics. Like a month+ because I've seen them before, like it was the same angels and everything. Highly doubt if they got even more pairs. But hey anything can happen.

You're correct. That pic is old. Someone on twitter was lying and stealing pics as usual and saying that went down today. San Leandro didn't have either of those shoes today.

Do outlets not honor the extra 30% off over the phone? I just called Johnson creek for the flyknits (554887-401) and they said flyknits are 69.99 for phone orders.

Do outlets not honor the extra 30% off over the phone? I just called Johnson creek for the flyknits (554887-401) and they said flyknits are 69.99 for phone orders.
if it ends in the .99 it doesnt include the 30% off sale apparently. Only hash walls and anything with a .97 cent is on sale....( source: nike employee at greatmall outlet)

I think the only exclusion is clearance stores? 30% off mens and kids ( SL marina outlet)

normally no.. but I've had a few orders come with the extra off. really depends on who's doing the order.

if it ends in the .99 it doesnt include the 30% off sale apparently. Only hash walls and anything with a .97 cent is on sale....( source: nike employee at greatmall outlet)

I think the only exclusion is clearance stores? 30% off mens and kids ( SL marina outlet)

normally no.. but I've had a few orders come with the extra off. really depends on who's doing the order.

:frown: Oh well. $80 for some flyknits isn't that bad I guess. It's posted in here but the same pair was 69.97 at the san jose outlet, I guess they just didn't want to give me the discount. :smh:

For the big footers

National Harbor - #212
6800 Oxon Hill Road, Suite 500
National Harbor 20745
301-839-1302 MD

Has Flyknits (554887-001) in a size 13 and 14. I believe the price is 69.97 with another 30% off but you may want to double check, could be $69.99.

Last edited:
Nike Perryville md is closing at the end of the month. Kinda ran through but it's 40% off everything if you can find something.
Most notable thing I saw were flyknit ones mostly in women's sizes. It was a pink color along with these (darker green is a men's). All were 69.99 before 30% off.

View media item 990826

good looks on that just called and had them hold a pair til I can phone order later

This makes no sense. If they are going to hold the pair for phone order, they might as well just do the phone order.

I hope I'm wrong, but my guess is that they don't actually hold your pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom