OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sizes are few but if your looking for mc lunar 1's(004 colorway) & 414 colorway

250 E Palm Dr., Suite 185  
Florida City 33034 
305-248-7991 

Last edited:
A few scattered sizes of the Jordan 9 Johnny Kilroy at the Las Vegas Premium South Outlet. Couldn't take a picture too many people hanging around.

The sizes are few but if your looking for mc lunar 1's(004 colorway) & 414 colorway

250 E Palm Dr., Suite 185 
Florida City 33034 

305-248-7991 
Just called, girl said they have none in the store. When was this? I'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry if this is super late, but at Seattle Premium this morning they had FSR of the Calvin Bailey IX's. Was the only one 'lined up' at 8 am so they may still have some in stock.

Just left Sawgrass in Sunrise, FL. The 11's still had a pretty nice size run left. Re-entry's only a couple size 8 and a bunch of 12+. Also a good size run on Liverpool's leftover.

Size 8.5 EXT Denim 11 behind the counter in the back and size 13 Kobe 9 "pop art." In the front.

Nothing special on the hash rack.
It's interesting to see LeBron 9, 10, and 11 all next to each other on a retail shelf lol.

Does anybody know if the Conroe, Texas clearance store does phone orders? Wanna call em tomorrow and do one, just wanna make sure they do them tho.

Would anyone know how to get the district manager of the SoCal Outlets number?

Today at the Jordan Toro Release at Citadel i saw and heard the manager instruct the employees to pull at least 5 pairs and place them in the back. I also saw employees walk in and out with bagged pairs.
What you're gonna do Call n Tell on someone?????

Would anyone know how to get the district manager of the SoCal Outlets number?

Today at the Jordan Toro Release at Citadel i saw and heard the manager instruct the employees to pull at least 5 pairs and place them in the back. I also saw employees walk in and out with bagged pairs.
No wonder some sizes were just non-existent. I was in line for a 10. by the time the lady got to me, the next largest size was a 13 and even the dude who was first in line didn't get his size (11.5)

Had a FSR last Friday.
I called 2 days ago for a size 13 and the girl on the phone said they where all sold out and hung up, but she kinda had an attitude. Has anyone been there recently to confirm or deny them being sold out?

I called 2 days ago for a size 13 and the girl on the phone said they where all sold out and hung up, but she kinda had an attitude. Has anyone been there recently to confirm or deny them being sold out?
I know KC had these about 6 months ago and they didn't send too many size 13. They had a lot of 12. The shoe also runs a little small.

I know KC had these about 6 months ago and they didn't send too many size 13. They had a lot of 12. The shoe also runs a little small.
Yeah and I did a stock locate with Nike on Twitter, but they said they are completely sold of that style. But I take that with a grain of salt, because they've said that before with other items, that that same day NTers take pics of FSRs of the item, in like 3 different outlets.

Last edited:
On my way to the jersey gardens to spend my $120. Will try to give an update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom