OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple white AF1's at an outlet? Never seen that before. Do you remember how much those were, by chance? I know it's not a rare shoe by any means, but I'm sure it sells so well they always seem to be full price in FTL, etc..
sorry didnt really check on the price with that,  but you can call and ask now at least. 

Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

30 minute+ line just to get into the store let alone shop and checkout. Someone let us know what's in store.

Good luck.

Again, you gotta ask for mobile checkout. If they say they're not allowed ask someone else. People wait in line for 20+ min just to buy a t shirt and a pair of socks smh. They even announce it in store!

Triple white AF1's at an outlet? Never seen that before. Do you remember how much those were, by chance? I know it's not a rare shoe by any means, but I'm sure it sells so well they always seem to be full price in FTL, etc..
i think its $90.

Went to camarillo earlier today

Referee XI IE Lows - 129.99
Chrome and 3peat 8s - 149/159
Scattered Achilles Kobe 8s on the wall for 160 and 30% off (ended today tho)

nothing else worth mentioning
someone returned Red Velvet Kyrie 2s in a 8.5 i believe

Went to camarillo earlier today

Referee XI IE Lows - 129.99
Chrome and 3peat 8s - 149/159
Scattered Achilles Kobe 8s on the wall for 160 and 30% off (ended today tho)

nothing else worth mentioning
someone returned Red Velvet Kyrie 2s in a 8.5 i believe
It was pretty wack.... I returned a size 10.5 flyknit multi color racers

Again, you gotta ask for mobile checkout. If they say they're not allowed ask someone else. People wait in line for 20+ min just to buy a t shirt and a pair of socks smh. They even announce it in store!

That I know. I was informing NT'rs that it was an addition line wrapped around the outside of the store to get it because it was Memorial Day and probably cause the Warriors game was a few hours away.

I'm always expecting the normal line when buying here....ha.

That I know. I was informing NT'rs that it was an addition line wrapped around the outside of the store to get it because it was Memorial Day and probably cause the Warriors game was a few hours away.

I'm always expecting the normal line when buying here....ha.

Ya I went on Sunday I think and line was wrapped around store by women's section wall. If I go im in and out in 10-15 min. Id imagine Monday was hectic but if I saw that line outside to Nordstrom rack, I'm good. Hell na I'm not waiting that long just to get in just for a pair of socks like most people do.

They look a little different then the regular AF1. Maybe Nikelab?

Just called East Los, and a girl confirmed for me that they were just plain white AF1's, and that they were around 'normal price' $85-90. Just seems like something odd to have at an outlet.

Just called East Los, and a girl confirmed for me that they were just plain white AF1's, and that they were around 'normal price' $85-90. Just seems like something odd to have at an outlet.
I was told by an employee there that the store is an outlet/retail store. Majority of their items are outlet priced but they also have new items at 'normal' prices.

Last edited:
I actually visited the east Los location for the first time about two weeks ago. Is it me or the workers are a little....off?

Probably just a bad encounter with me. Most of the workers were professional and knowledgable, but the guy who rang me up felt they just scooped a paisa up from soto and Caesar Chavez and threw a uniform on him..but all in all, I had a good experience. I just wish I would've have waited another 2 days until they threw the chrome 8's on the 20% off rack. Good steals anyways.

Probably just a bad encounter with me. Most of the workers were professional and knowledgable, but the guy who rang me up felt they just scooped a paisa up from soto and Caesar Chavez and threw a uniform on him..but all in all, I had a good experience. I just wish I would've have waited another 2 days until they threw the chrome 8's on the 20% off rack. Good steals anyways.

Get a price adjustment.

Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

11AM visit

No line, no sales, and the store is actively restocking from MDW promotions

View media item 2051136Item #802193 909:
Lebron 12 "What The" size 10 @ $149
(more sizes stocking)

Item #806951 101
Pigalle X Lebron 12 Elite size 8 @ $129 was $300

Item #414243 002
Air Max CB34 size 9.5 only @ $64

Item #746825 002
Roshe Flyknit PRM size 8 only @ $79

View media item 2051159Scattered Lebron Soldier 9 and 8 in various sizes and colorways.

Starting to see Kobe Icons on shelves and scattered sizes of Metcon 1 and 2 as well.

Tons of new apparel compared to stock from last week but none at additional percentages.

I was told by an employee there that the store is an outlet/retail store. Majority of their items are outlet priced but they also have new items at 'normal' prices.

Outlets have alwaysssss kept air force 1s in all white/blk for retail for the most part

Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

11AM visit

No line, no sales, and the store is actively restocking from MDW promotions

View media item 2051136Item #802193 909:
Lebron 12 "What The" size 10 @ $149
(more sizes stocking)

Item #806951 101
Pigalle X Lebron 12 Elite size 8 @ $129 was $300

Item #414243 002
Air Max CB34 size 9.5 only @ $64

Item #746825 002
Roshe Flyknit PRM size 8 only @ $79

View media item 2051159Scattered Lebron Soldier 9 and 8 in various sizes and colorways.

Starting to see Kobe Icons on shelves and scattered sizes of Metcon 1 and 2 as well.

Tons of new apparel compared to stock from last week but none at additional percentages.
bron 12 Pegasus in size 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom