Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

i want to use the gift card on top of the 20% on eastbay to get the silver 97's but do i need to throw some socks on in order for them to box it? i really do not want to deal with the crushed boxes or do i have to actually get another pair or shoes

its been a while since i've posted, but as far as outlets having different pricing and price matches...if an outlet decides to "green tag" a product down to certain price that is done at store level so if one store marks down a certain shoe it wouldnt be the same at any other store, and that is probably the reason why you wouldnt get a price match. a shoe selling really slowly at one store that gets marked down might be selling better at another store and not get marked down..

also i was at jersey gardens today they had the black/purple tailwind air attacks for like $100, and all the same over priced crap as all the others..uptempos, penny 3's i think nothing really great a couple random 1/2 cents, and some black and blue AM90's for like $52

http://www.jackssurfboards.com/products/mens-shoes/546/609048-993...
Nike Air Max 95 (quadruple black) yes the official colorway is Black/black/black/black, haha.
FSR- 8-13 (as of 4:20pm est)
[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]price- $67.50[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]note- you get free shipping when you spend $75 or more[/color]
wink.gif

2lrghl.jpg

thanks for sharing but most of those can be found cheaper^

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Nike Toki (black/volt)[/color]
Price $49.99 (sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12)
note: coupon codes will work on these.
o6fg42.jpg

South Chi- 773-846-5460
Nike Toki 386709-001
$37.97 (these were a additional 30% off to last weekend maybe they still are....?)
I know they have 9.5-10.5 for sure.
2vkyyl2.jpg

Originally Posted by oof goof

Those 95s are gone already only size 8 left. Wonder how many of each size they had in stock

those went fast, they had the following earlier
sz 8 (3)
8.5-12 (1 of each size)
13 (2)

If you buy a Eastbay Giftcard on 20% off and use the 20% code you can get Oreo or Laker VI's for under $100 shipped.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Someone else said: <<<<<<
roll.gif
roll.gif

(READ: I DON'T LIKE YOU)
Oh, so that's Niketalk 2010, er?  I'm starting to get it now...

And, (I'd assume before the General thread that you didn't post into, but who noticed that,
nerd.gif
) "Mr. Niketalk" is your right-hand-man.

So, again, please keep that public announcement alive and current.  It keeps my rep. intact with the newer guys here, free of charge. 
roll.gif

Thanks bunch. 

laugh.gif

EOH, I wasnt poppin off at you cuz I was lending creedance to a statement you made. As for the READ:, I was just stating the facts as they are
grin.gif

It ain't that deep anymore, we've had our rounds bacc and forth don't really care to participate in that foolishness any longer but u know its whatever...

ANOMALY good lookin out on that printable I just joined FTL VIP Program couple weeks ago my Champs Platinum VIP card is all faded out
tired.gif

i know that you can return items bought at niketown to an outlet, but does anybody know if you can return items bought at an outlet to a niketown for a refund? outlet is far away and niketown is close

thanks!

Originally Posted by istaylacedup

i know that you can return items bought at niketown to an outlet, but does anybody know if you can return items bought at an outlet to a niketown for a refund? outlet is far away and niketown is close

thanks!

Call your niketown and ask them before you go

thanks to Anomaly for the Footlocker coupon!

my local store was able to locate a pair of neon am95's in my sz at a store in another state and have them shipped to me for under $110 with tax!  i've been wanting some forever but never wanted to pait retail.

if he could have located a pair of eggplant foams in my sz he would have let me order those too but apparently no more of my sz available (at least in the viewable inventory).

Marshalls update:

Jordan olympia (blackout, USA) 39.00
Air CB34 (carrot) 39.00
AJ 2K9 (white, black) 39.00
AJ 2.5 5/8th (black) 39.00

Originally Posted by offbad

Marshalls update:

Jordan olympia (blackout, USA) 39.00
Air CB34 (carrot) 39.00
AJ 2K9 (white, black) 39.00
AJ 2.5 5/8th (black) 39.00

Which Marshalls? I think you live in LA...I went to the one on Ventura in Sherman Oaks and saw nothing.

Just a heads up guys....

I just returned from the San Ysidro Outlet and they had about 10 pairs of the Black/Neon Uptempos on the hash wall. Mostly size 10. for $100

I will post in a little while with an update and pics.

Got my uptempos in today, but not feeling them. They too heavy to hoop in, oh well back to da outlet they go. Also, Houston premium outlet has FSR of Penny III $79, all black Grifs, and white and red Bo Jacksons

Originally Posted by JState33

Got my uptempos in today, but not feeling them. They too heavy to hoop in, oh well back to da outlet they go. Also, Houston premium outlet has FSR of Penny III $79, all black Grifs, and white and red Bo Jacksons
how much were the Griff's if you don't mind?

Alright fellas here is an update of the Nike Outlet in SAN YSIDRO as of today....

11w92ip.jpg

4qr908.jpg

2yulxfl.jpg

2lkfuhv.jpg

a23hhh.jpg

dont know the exact sizes of the shoes above but they all seemed to have common sizes...10-12 or so

vxi7lt.jpg

9k2tf7.jpg

6q8yt3.jpg

w829a8.jpg

NFSR on the four shoes above

for my cleat fans...
2vsggn8.jpg

2n8qvrp.jpg

notables on the hash wall...
qz2opj.jpg

size 10 I believe
16ad2t3.jpg

sz 10 as well

what NT has been beasting over lol
2bv0iv.jpg

like I said, had about 10 pairs of these in a size 10 on the hash wall for $99.99

Originally Posted by Funkman

^^Jstate33- which color penny 3s?

They were the blk/blue colorway...to the guy asking about the Grifs, I think they were still $79. I'll post an update with prices this weekend when I return the uptempos

Stopped at South Chi to pick up my Toki's plus 30% off...ended up being 49 bucks after tax.  So if you're in Chicago stop by the store, they got 1/2 cents, Toki's, some NFW Hypermax and other steals on the back wall.

Just a couple new styles worth noting that they got in since my last visit.

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-white-navy-2.jpg
  fsr, 89.99

nike-x-futura-air-force-1-low-premium-white-orange-1-570x341.jpg
fsr, 79.99

Back
Top Bottom