Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

^

Yeah i was there yesterday. They had in 9.5 and under only, and phillys too. I bought the blk/blue being it was only colorway in my size. They had about 4 pair as of yesterday when i was there.

Hagerstown, MD Outlet

Melo 6 all star edition 89.99

Hyperdunk low 64.99

Air max hyperize "March Madness" 89.99

Air max uptempos 99.99

Nike air 3 89.99

Penny 3 79.99

CP3 69.99

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

did u just call today.i was there friday same time v was.it so many bulk buyers that come in there and buy kicks 20,30 pair at a time.of course they be gone.
so ur homeboy that i talked to??? u used to go to Carter High didn't u?

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

They can't do phone orders right now.mens clothing 40 percent off thru sunday.jordan spizike don't rush they had bout 45 pair from what I seen.a couple of them was jacked up so tell them to check yo pair.also spotted some kobe iv philly,olympic, gradient.aways for 59.99 in scattered sizes
I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere, but where are these Kobe IV's located??

they have those black sliver purple uptempos at ross for 50 bucks might wanna check your local ross's

Clinton, CT

Black Air Max-A-Lot $69.99 FSR
Tinker Hatfield Alpha 1 $89.99 FSR
Black Penny 3 $79.99 FSR
Pistons VI's $99.99 scattered B grades
still have the Workboot SB mids and Bloody Gums SB highs in FSRalso apart from the Hyperize And Hyperdunks, they had everything KobeIsTheTruth posted as well

Riverhead, NY

Air Jordan Retro 1...Black/black-$89.99 FSR

Air Jordan alpha 1...Blk/RED, WHT/BLK/RED, Tinkers, BLK/GREEN(boston), RED/MZE/BLK (ATL)- $89.99 FSR

AIR MAX ATTACK PACKS Several colors to choose from( @least 5 diff. colors) They Just arrived today FSR

Baby Blue AM1- 79.99 FSR
Blk/Purple AM1- 79.99 FSR
Grey/Neon AM1- 79.99 FSR

AIR MAX 90

WHT/RED/Blk - 79.99 FSR
WHT/ORANGE - 79.99 FSR

Blk Penny 3 -89.99 FSR

Ron burgundy SB's size 11.5/12 -41.97
Mosquito SB's - 69.99

Alot of SB's and team jordans on the hash wall and in the racks.

Good luck everyone

Damn, can't believe I missed those Varsity Blue AM1's. I've been looking for those at a reasonable price for forever. Hope they restock.

Are the Black/Blur Garnett III's still floating around outlets? Haven't seen them posted in a while, last I seen they were still $59.99.

^langfor,

nah, looking for these:

nike-air-max-3-air-garnett-3-black-blue-01-570x320.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on the AM1's on Shoetrends. Just placed my order. Hopefully it goes through and I get them. That will conclude my long search for these.

i got a question with the 20% off gift card thing from eastbay, could u buy a gift card and then turn around and buy another gift card that way saving double or am i missing a step that would prevent this?

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

i got a question with the 20% off gift card thing from eastbay, could u buy a gift card and then turn around and buy another gift card that way saving double or am i missing a step that would prevent this?
hmmm. thats a good question.. ask eastbay rep

Back
Top Bottom