Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

im still waiting for bgrade cdp 3s,4s,and 16s
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
same here,
nerd.gif

Don't think they'll ever hit though...
grin.gif
i think me,you and room112 are the only ones who still have hope
laugh.gif

cmon Nike, give me atleast the 16s
nerd.gif

Supa, any look in PR?
laugh.gif
I still have hope. Maybe they dropped like the 10's and 13's but no one on NT got any info...

Didnt NTOC say they bought some?

nerd.gif

16s DROPPED IN PUERTO RICO BACK A WHILE BACK FOR $49.99

hmmm, interesting. Does Puerto Rico even do Phone Orders?

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

got my motorsports quality is perfect

CHANGE YOUR SIG ASAP SOMEONE IS GETTING FIRED

in other notes.. Dolphin mall has SBs bags for 59.99 blk/red and a multi-colored one and ACG bags too..

^what kind of acg bags and how much? i've been looking for a decent backpack, any info is greatly appreciated. this month seems to be going well, no bickering, ill post ifo if i get any guys, thanks

I just called and an employee told me they had these but wasn't sure of the size run.

$89.99
24qpouw.jpg

$109.99
20a81up.jpg

TEMPE FACTORY  480-897-1312

Nike Outlet in Downtown Las Vegas had navy/white lebron vi for 59.99.  Not sure if they were B grade.  I only saw sizes 8-9.5.
Nothing else worth mentioning.

Nordstrom Rack Costa Mesa has Lebron VI Chris the King in a size 8.5 and 16 or 17 im not sure. 50 bucks each.

Eastbay marked down some Air Attacks:

Air Max 24/7 - was $159.99, now $139.99
Air Max 95 - was $144.99, now $129.99
Air Maxim 1 - was $119.99, now $99.99
Air Max 1 - was $91.99, now $79.99

FSR of all colorways (minus a couple)

LKS1FAB2 <-- 20% off, no minimum. About to pull the trigger to get the rest of the AM1s...free shipping where art thou?

::

Finishline marked down the Oreo VI to $119.99.

Use coupon code DEFDEALS20115 for $20 bucks off $115 or more. It works on this item.

You can arrange for in-store pick-up if your local FNL has it in stock, making them $100 before tax. Not bad.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Finishline marked down the Oreo VI to $119.99.

Use coupon code DEFDEALS20115 for $20 bucks off $115 or more. It works on this item.

You can arrange for in-store pick-up if your local FNL has it in stock, making them $100 before tax. Not bad.
good lookin out, luckily my local FNL has my size in stock, came out to $106, had to cop and I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on those B-Grade Oreo's. I advise yall not to sleep on these at this price.

Finishline.com
(stores have lay-a-way)
(online stock does not represent what stores have in stock....)
AJ VI "Oreo" for $119.98
AJ XII "Flu Game" for $119.98
AJ XII "OG" for $119.98
AJ XII "Rising Sun" for $119.98
AJ 2009 "HOF" for $119.98
AJF XIII blk/red for $119.98
Jordan Icons blk/red for $99.98
AJ VI GS wht/pink-blk for $89.99
AJ VI GS blk/red for $79.99
AJ XII GS (all colors) for $69.98

sorry if already posted but a nordstrom rack is opening in union square for nyc nters. i think it opens may 11th. corner of 14th and 4th

Yeah, FNL is a mess....

This is the first time I've ordered online w/ the in-store pick up option and it will be the last. My order doesn't even show in their system and I can't pick up my VI's until they do. They are paid for and I have a receipt but I have to wait. Oh, well............

Just got back from the Nike clearance store in San Leandro, Ca. Nothing great but I'll give you guys an update anyway.

Black Penny III- 69.99 (scattered sizes)
Skate Mental Dunk High- 49.99 ( two sz 15's)
Bloody Gum Dunk High- 59.99 ( sz 5-7)
Air Pippen Blk/ Purple- 59.99 (scattered sizes)
Gray Futura Air Force 1 Low- 59.99 (looked like they had a FSR)
Blk/ Red Total Uptempo-??? (didn't see em on any shelves but I saw a guy getting in line with a pair)

Clinton, CT outlet has a TON of bloody gums and chocolate sb dunks all sizes except 14+ (1 15 in chocs) both 59.99, 2nd jordan vis pistons 99.99, the usual assortment of mash jordan shoes of various prices didnt bother looking. No motorsports or oreos.

nike-dunk-sb-mid-choc-4.jpg

These. Sorry I don't know all the dunk nicknames/inspirations. But yeah 59.99. Tons from sizes 7-13. No 14s. 1 15.

Originally Posted by mlordedo

Yeah, FNL is a mess....

This is the first time I've ordered online w/ the in-store pick up option and it will be the last. My order doesn't even show in their system and I can't pick up my VI's until they do. They are paid for and I have a receipt but I have to wait. Oh, well............
I'm not trying to be rude, but you need to call up there to make sure your order is fulfilled.... I mean come on son, it takes time for computers and systems to be updated... Be gracious that you are able to pick them up from the store... PS your finishline must be a bunch of idiots because they are supposed to call and make sure the order is legit then they can just give you the kicks.... thats what they did for me....

^^^ big thankz to the FNL update/ I decided to return my oreos when I paid retail awhile back/ and now I'm able to copped for a better price/

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Originally Posted by mlordedo

Yeah, FNL is a mess....

I'm not trying to be rude, but you need to call up there to make sure your order is fulfilled.... I mean come on son, it takes time for computers and systems to be updated... Be gracious that you are able to pick them up from the store... PS your finishline must be a bunch of idiots because they are supposed to call and make sure the order is legit then they can just give you the kicks.... thats what they did for me....

Same thing happened to me, I thought it would of been processed since I copped them late last night. But it's cool, dude that worked there was real chill and just told me to hit him up tomorrow morning to see if my order is in their system yet.

huh I guess I got lucky I ordered around 11 am today and then picked them up by like 4 pm today before I went to go see Iron Man 2. Did anyone else feel like they fit kinda big?

I usually wear an 11 in non SB dunks and 11.5 in SB dunks (prob cuz the padding)

Oreo's in a sz 11 felt like a 11.5, unfortunately they didn't have a 10.5 so I gotta go to a different store tomorrow.

Movie was pretty badass hehe.

Back
Top Bottom