Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

xilegacy wrote:

Can you combine the 15% bing cashback to purchase he giftcard with 20%?
Negative.

Well, yes AND no.

It all depends on luck. The fine print on BCB says it can't be combined with other offers but I double stacked BCB and another coupon code at Gap, endless, etc.

However you CAN stack the 20% giftcard and other coupon codes...I believe there is a 20% off purchase right now, saving you 36%.

Also, i'd like to REMIND everyone that

REQUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED. DO NOT RESPOND TO REQUESTS.

ndc.com has a bunch of kicks marked down and there is a 20% off code, trainer 1s were 64.97 and with the code they would b under 52.00.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

And EOH, don't stop updating because a few dudes spoiled it.
Neva that.

Those kind of actions are for the opposite sex. 
laugh.gif

I just rarely hit Wburg/Leesburg/Hagerstown anymore, because the actual retail local urban stores are the outlets these days.

When I visit, I always post and take pics.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

xilegacy wrote:

Can you combine the 15% bing cashback to purchase he giftcard with 20%?
Negative.

Well, yes AND no.

It all depends on luck. The fine print on BCB says it can't be combined with other offers but I double stacked BCB and another coupon code at Gap, endless, etc.

However you CAN stack the 20% giftcard and other coupon codes...I believe there is a 20% off purchase right now, saving you 36%.

Also, i'd like to REMIND everyone that

REQUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED. DO NOT RESPOND TO REQUESTS.
There's no luck involved when it comes to Eastbay. If you log in with BCB, the checkout page automatically removes the ability for you to enter coupon codes. You can try ordering via phone, then applying the BCB afterwards, but at a significant risk to not only your BCB but also your Eastbay discount.

Big thanks to the original poster for the heads up on the uptempos and SMH at certain people for being gready with the info.

Anyway I got my uptempos today, was able to get an outlet to price match on Sunday way after Oshkosh had sold out but unfortunately they caught on and no longer are honoring it.

Nike-Air-Maxim-1-Air-Attack-Pack.jpg
79.99 each...also the employee's told me it's a 30% off sale this weekend on all shoes on the back wall and from looking back a couple pages, I hope I can snag some Toki's since I missed out this weekend.

Marshalls have reduced the price on the 'air huarache light burst qk' in the cool gray colorway to $29.00

Just ordered an EB gift card. It was telling me they were sold out until i switched the style of actual card I wanted to receive. Then it worked. Just letting people know in case they are having problems

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Big thanks to the original poster for the heads up on the uptempos and SMH at certain people for being gready with the info.

Anyway I got my uptempos today, was able to get an outlet to price match on Sunday way after Oshkosh had sold out but unfortunately they caught on and no longer are honoring it.

If that remark is directed towards mr you better check yourself. I've helped out many a people on this thread.Matter of fact I just came back from Ross because a fellow nter wanted them seersucker am1s but his size was gone.If anyone else needs a size 8 or 13 in the seersucker/denim hit me up.

^ Yeah Harejordantwentythree has gave great info on here to help people out i appreciate it that guys remarks is the reason a lot people dont post info on here.

^^^ Co-sign, Hare always bringing helpful info, i know i have copped pairs because of info that he's brought to this thread. Just sayin, good lookin out Hare.

BYmmij- its not that serious bro. Hare consistently drops info on here. he put in a little leg work,made some calls, and an outlet let him price match. Guaranteed,if Hare did post the info, MAYBE one or two more people would've been lucky to cop before they caught on and ended the price matching. price matching only works if a coupe people call, once others call,especially from different parts o the country,they will realize something is up and why would they wanna lose money (uptempos were priced at $100 and they sold em for $40. if they did that 10x over, thats $600 they lost due to another outlet's price drop). They rather keep them at full price,or mark them down a little and sell locally.
back to the updates. lets not make this thread into bickering back and forth.
People who wanted their uptempos got their.thanks to OP. Hare and BY, just drop it. Im cool with both of you guys. no need to go back and forth about a $40 pick up. these outlets that have them for $100 will eventually price drop so keep a look out.
mine came in today as well. both still factory laced
pimp.gif
one is going out to the homie though
pimp.gif

Okosh even took the time to print a typed letter. great customer service
pimp.gif

nice updates everyone
pimp.gif

Ive been looking for those CG huarache bursts. Marshalls here in NY doesn't have em. 9.5 or 10?
nerd.gif

EDIT: sz.9.5 Red Air Max 1 QS on NDC

^you're question is a little vague but... yes, thats what price matching is. If one outlet has a shoe for $100, and the other has it for $40 (as the case for uptempos), you can call the outlet thats selling them for $100 and tell them what outlet has them for a lower price. 99 out of 100, the outlet selling them for higher will call the other outlet to confirm and call you back. but remember, to price match, the outlet selling for a lower price MUST have the shoe in stock. That is why some outlets stopped price matching once Okosh officially sold out of all sizes.

^^^I thought that would be up to the manager's discretion to price match or not? Some won't because some of the outlets selling the shoes alot cheaper are "clearance" outlets, not normal nike outlets. There are a few of these out there. Not 100% sure but I was told this once when I tried to price match
sick.gif

Anyone had this problem?

Definitely true about managers discretion. I know of a few Nike outlets that will flat out refuse to price match to other outlets over the phone

Definitely true about managers discretion. I know of a few Nike outlets that will flat out refuse to price match to other outlets over the phone

of course its up to the manager. it always comes down to the magaer,seeeing that he/she manages the store. they don't want to lose money. and no, you cannot price match a clearance outlet price. unless of course a manager does so, but it is very unlikely seeing that at clearance outlets, ALL shoes are $70 or less (used to be $50 or less til Nike upped the prices
smh.gif
)

back to the updates!

vmvinc.com - infrared VI pack for $500-530
laugh.gif
FSR

sneakerape.com- 2010 "pearl" foam pro $290 shipped and 2010 black/red foam One for $285 shipped

courtesy of jordan and retro forum, respectively.

A clearance outlet like pigeon forge will never price match because they are a clearance outlet and regular outlet won't price match to clearance outlet.

Only way to get a price match is if a regular outlet to a regular outlet and that's only if the manager agrees. It's at the managers discretion and if you choose he doesn't want to you can't do anything about it. It would look better on the reports if sold them for 100 vs 40 so if he thinks he can get that it would be stupid to sell at a cheaper price.

I called plenty of outlets and they are 100 everywhere and none would price match once I said 40. That's a 60% drop and no one would be stupid to mark them that low. Even 60-70 bucks the shoe will sell out.

^ exactly. thanks for agreeing
pimp.gif

btw- i think i may have bumped into a buddy of yours Xi. through a couple transactions. cool peoples.

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

South Chicago has the Black and purple Air max 1 air attack pack today.  

you can get these cheaper through eastbay via 20% giftcard and then using a 20% discount code.

Back
Top Bottom