Official May 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. What will we be rocking for the Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice Penny's up top
smokin.gif

these will be my go to shoes for this summer

@alp
are those Louboutins are Bday gift ? They're clean in black I like the blue pair too but I just can't stand those spikes.
yup they are from my mama. Not the best gift though because as I was trying it on a spike fell out. I didn't even get my foot inside of it yet?

yup they are from my mama. Not the best gift though because as I was trying it on a spike fell out. I didn't even get my foot inside of it yet?
Seriously ? Damn is that a defect or usual Louboutin quality ? I don't buy Louboutins for myself, only for my girl and only heels so I can't tell

Seriously ? Damn is that a defect or usual Louboutin quality ? I don't buy Louboutins for myself, only for my girl and only heels so I can't tell
Apparently it's the norm for Louboutin now, but I think that that might be pushing it too much. I'm not part of the upper class and even if I was I'd be pisses if an overpriced shoe I purchased fell apart before I could even put my foot inside. I'm gonna go to the store today and see what's up.
Crazy thing is their policy is no refunds and only exchange within 10 days so they're prepared for this I bet

Apparently it's the norm for Louboutin now, but I think that that might be pushing it too much. I'm not part of the upper class and even if I was I'd be pisses if an overpriced shoe I purchased fell apart before I could even put my foot inside. I'm gonna go to the store today and see what's up.
Crazy thing is their policy is no refunds and only exchange within 10 days so they're prepared for this I bet
Yeah I ordered the wrong size online too and I had to purchase the new size (meaning i've been charged twice 550€ as I was purchasing only one pair) then had to wait a month to get a refund for the pair with the wrong size.

You're lucky to have a store near you, in France (and it's a french brand) the five stores are in Paris, that's it!!!

Yeah I ordered the wrong size online too and I had to purchase the new size (meaning i've been charged twice 550€ as I was purchasing only one pair) then had to wait a month to get a refund for the pair with the wrong size.

You're lucky to have a store near you, in France (and it's a french brand) the five stores are in Paris, that's it!!!
Damn that sucks. I'm in NYC so I have two stores, one on Madison and one store exclusively for men.
You'd think for the prices they ask their customer service would be through the roof, but no it isint.

Some new slides for summer

nice
I copped myself the black ones last year. They fit me tight and would give me cuts on my toes and feet. They fit a little better now, maybe I just got a small size.

nice
I copped myself the black ones last year. They fit me tight and would give me cuts on my toes and feet. They fit a little better now, maybe I just got a small size.

they run about a half size big on me so im hoping they good

Picked up the new Vomero 9's yesterday. Bout to give these joints a spin around the lake. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom