OFFICIAL MAY APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY PICK UPS? NO PIC QUOTING!

Nice Stash Free's Cris. Can't wait to see them finished. I have a pretty good idea what you're gonna do to them.

Cris- Free cw is  dope, too bad I can tear that shoe down in about a month from running and training.

One for me and one for the little tike.

387168737.jpg

MmM I know my Ross has those AIR MAX 1, might cop a pair, they're pretty cheap and simple.

damn everyone elses ross has them seersucker am1's except mine!!! lol cant wait for them 9's. dope stash free's cris uno.

Can anyone tell me when the Jordan VI white/red come out in the US? Toronto is about 10 years back when it comes to Jordan's and priced $80 more than you all in the US - seriously.

So you all know how good you have it:

Jordan's in the US, which normally run (from what I can see) are $150. In Toronto, they are $209.99 PLUS 13% tax = $237 CAD. That goes for Lebron VII too, only Lebron VII's here are $229.99 PLUS the tax; when I say I got a deal at the Nike Outlet on Lebron VII, that means I got Lebron's for $129.99 (don't forget the tax!!!).

Thanks for letting me vent! =)
mad.gif

man, those 9's are def growing on me. saw a dude at the mall rocking them, and i was like....
eek.gif

dope kobe 1's hugo. and of course, the mamba hyperdunks.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom