OFFICIAL MAY APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY PICK UPS? NO PIC QUOTING!

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Creamsickles
pimp.gif

haha yeahh they were allstars

SelectaClutchStar, Stoopz, daaznfella

They were a collab between Sophnet and Nike and were exclusive to Sophnet dealers from my understanding. They only came in the 2 colorways and I bought them from 21 Mercer.

I know FCRB stuff is hard to come by, and even harder to come by stateside, so I really lucked out on getting these for retail which according to the box is 125USD

@sircsetroc
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dope pickup on everything,those pics have really made the Cactus joints start to grow on me.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

@sircsetroc
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dope pickup on everything,those pics have really made the Cactus joints start to grow on me.

indifferent.gif
Dude..
smh.gif

Those KD2's posted a page or two back aren't Creamsicles, they are the All-Star Games and those "Cactus" IX's are Citrus IX's. Two completely different colors. I'm just saying, though.

dope IDs, seems like if nike released that colorway they wouldve thrown on a speckled sole. but i like those alot

just a couple things that came in last week...i also grabbed a few pairs on the 50 that ill get around to postin when i take some pics..enjoy

these came off ebay for 50 shipped...i been needed to get these back for a while...next i need to find a pair of team red 3ms for a good price
387287735.jpg

these came off the bay also for under 30 shipped...always liked these but never grabbed them cause i had rayguns...but wound up sellin those so i figured why not...i actuallly like these better i need to keep an eye out for a ds pair
387287746.jpg

i had went to niketown ny to cop the red air attack pack am1's...and while i was in the sportswear dept i looked at the womens wall and to my suprise i see the womens dunk high 6.0 "Sad Autumns"..i had no clue these were even out yet....before i went to niketown i was over on 34th st and figured id stop in journeys and see if they had them cause i was actually checkin out the pics before i left my house but they didnt...really happy about these i had been wanting them ever since i first saw the pictures...niketown didnt get a sz12 in so the girl was nice enough to locate them thru nike find and have them shipped to me
387287741.jpg

last but not least got these off the bay also for about 45 shipped...i think they call them the hustler pack???...eitherway really nice simple colorway...and the quality in 04 was still pretty good compared to nowadays....threw these on once they came in to head out for dinner wit wifey the other night
387287757.jpg

matt

pretty nice pick ups everyone..man its been over a month since i bought kicks, feeling the urge

random shots from kyoto/osaka:
wuhutk.jpg

2s99j12.jpg

2v0h2jm.jpg

2ugnypg.jpg

10pwsvl.jpg

the pick-ups:

4kgo7s.jpg

these are great - wearing them today

zsjuhj.jpg

soph oasis mids

20uzl3r.jpg

99 vars red

2e0sorr.jpg

95 nubuck/patent - i really, really like these

257zvkl.jpg

visvim

10da1k4.jpg

bonus for the laker fans - now you can eat kobe's "pudding" flavor 
sick.gif

no6hye.jpg

kev, supposed to tell me you were going to japan before you left, flywire footscapes look so comfy

=(

Back
Top Bottom