OFFICIAL MAY APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY PICK UPS? NO PIC QUOTING!

Newest pickups

al51xh.jpg

650mxv.jpg

Thanks to Mayhem(justin) for these, my sz 9.5 was just too big
raq34y.jpg

LAST BUT NOT LEAST one of my personal grails, for a TCA price off the bay
got them in yesterday
120nehd.jpg

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

DCStylez- BURRRRR!
pimp.gif
........... Best Be Rockin' That Whole Gucc' Setup At The Same Time, All Gaudy Than A @##$@ Too
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
It look like son took a picture of that stuff in the store.
laugh.gif

copped these kicks. notice every store was sold out on these quick. luckily i found my sz at finish line..
256uujq.jpg

nf2s6d.jpg

2e1a8ew.jpg

That Gucci v-neck and those Gucci flip-flops a couple pages back: On their own, they're suspect enough. You wear those things at the same time you're gonna pull mad....... dudes.... :/

Nice Powder 9s everyone.....
Here is my pick up for today.  Nike DK jacket from Nike Outlet.  Had to take pics of the jacket along with my Dark Knights....

387861696.jpg

nice pickups nt..im really startin to want a pair of powder blue 9's...is the quality as good as it looks?...also krispacinla thats a real steal on the day of the dead sb's dude...congrats..

anywho just some recent pickups...all  from off the bay except the volt griffs..all for steals imo...the volts i got in a trade wit my ftl connect, gave him my white/green aj4's which had some yellowing so i didnt really care...im glad i had slept on them for a while cuz the patience winded up payin off..enough talk onto the shoes...enjoy

got these for 40 shipped...i had never seen these before but the quality looked real nice and the gum sole is what really sold me on them
387882326.jpg

these were 55 shipped...couldnt pass on such an ill colorway for that price
387882333.jpg

next 2 came from the same seller for 79 shipped....i used to have the twisted preps when they dropped but wound up sellin them for alot more than what i paid so i was glad to grab them again for a steal...and the other joints i always wanted and a few weeks back i think it was t21d who posted them in the wdywt thread ..which got me pheenin and i just happened to be lookin on the bay and they were ending soon so it was my lucky day....any info would be appreciated i know they were a asia exclusive and there was also another colorway also i think it was like green/purple and brown maybe not sure..i used to have a pic of them saved but i cant seem to find it
387882342.jpg

387882360.jpg

387882375.jpg

wound up checkin the strictly fitteds blog and saw this fitted and just so happens it was a few minutes before the hat was supposed to release ...so i had to check out the website and scoop while i had the chance...inspired by heltah skeltah..."Duck Down" fitted by JUGRNAUT
pimp.gif

387882388.jpg

Originally Posted by pghsneakers

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Whered you get those inlines pgh?
got em at gabriel brothers. if theres one around you id check it out.
niceeeeeee. my gabriel bros only had the soldier 3s and hyperizes. wish inlines were there instead.

Back
Top Bottom