OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Leandro Update - 20% OFF ALL MENS WOMENS SHOES.  40% OFF all T-SHIRTS

Again, I was there a day too late.  I spoke with a worker there, they had foams in size 10 and 13s..just a few pairs yesterday.  Also 1 pair of SUPERHERO KOBE 8s.  Anyways, here is my update for today.  Those jordan jackets posted were gone, I saw a guy buy the last 2.

PLENTY of Air Max 1s.  Various sizes.

Nike Air Max 1 PRM (ALL BLACK) Style: 512033 011

Nike Air Max 1 PRM [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Style: [/font]512033 100 (SUMMIT WHITE)

Nike Air Max 1 PRM "Pimentos":  style 512033 610

Nike Air Max 1 OG size 9.5 ONLY (The Red white ones)

Nike Air Max 1 EM ("London Pack" Burgundy) Style: 554718 660 only in sz 8.5 and 9.5s

Nike Free Run +3 N7s (alot of these in sz 10-11+)

Nike Okwahn NRG II (one pair..in sz 7 or 8..I don't remember)

Roshe Run GPX (Blue) big size 12s

Pillars (all black) size 10.5

Dunk NG golf shoes

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zoom 2012 TW golf shoes[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Keystone cleats[/font]

Kobe VI (2 pairs in sz 11...lakers color..both gone)

Hyperdunks 2012

Hyperagressor

Flight 89

Air Trainer 1 Premium QS

LunarMTRL

Lunarglide 4

Lunarglide 3 Breathe

Free Run 3 Shield

Pre Montreal Racer

MS78

Air Max Ultra (lots of these)

Air Max R4 (lots of these)

Flyknit +1 Lunar size 8.5 (few pairs)

Nike Air MAx 95 Flywire few sizes Style: 554715 130

Son of Mars Bordeux (1 pair in sz 12..may be gone)

Jordan XX8 Volt color size 11 (a guy had it already in his hands)

Woodside Supremes

Free Run 2 EXT Woven (bluish color) size 10s

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spizike Toro Bravos BIG FEET size[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Total Foamposite Max "Tim Duncans" ALL BLACK, one pair in size 11[/font]

Last but not least, I saw a worker have a size 10 I believe LEBRON X (all blk w/red accents).  Wasn't sure if it was a return, a hold, or she was just putting it back onto the racks.

Other shoes that I've listed in my previous San Leandro updates are still there (i.e. 1972 QS, Free Run 2 Woven Wool NRG, Lebron IX Zoom Soldier, Melo M9 easters, Jordan Big Ups, 23 Degrees)

Clothing wise: Lots of the 3M reflecting VEST for $89.99 mainly size Med and Large

Last edited:
Marshalls - Burbank

Nike Free Haven 3.0 - 49ers - 540872-617
Size 11 and 12 - $49

Green Hyperfuse - Lots of Sizes - $49

Lebron V Soldier - Think Pink
Size 10-11 - $49 (I think)

Red Hyperaggressor - Size 13.5 and up - $39

Peace

WOW!! an outlet XX8 spotting... I like where this is going... 
Well, the clearance store really isn't an outlet.  They just get all the leftover stuff from their factory direct/outlet stores that don't sell and other retailers.  They don't order anything.  If you read my other threads.  This store has received Super Hero Kobe 8s.  Earlier this week, I spotted the Barkley Foamposite "sixers".  Not to mention, I saw a pair of Free Run 3 EXT w/a PARAGON (a popular sporting good store in the EAST COAST) sticker on it.  

Well, the clearance store really isn't an outlet.  They just get all the leftover stuff from their factory direct/outlet stores that don't sell and other retailers.  They don't order anything.  If you read my other threads.  This store has received Super Hero Kobe 8s.  Earlier this week, I spotted the Barkley Foamposite "sixers".  Not to mention, I saw a pair of Free Run 3 EXT w/a PARAGON (a popular sporting good store in the EAST COAST) sticker on it.  
I was able to cop some Flyknit Racer in Red size 8.5 $99.99 and Flyknit Trainer in Volt size 6.5 $99.99

My steal for the day: Lebron 10 x Sport Pack "Pressure" for $149.99

All these prices were before the extra 20% off :smile:

I was able to cop some Flyknit Racer in Red size 8.5 $99.99 and Flyknit Trainer in Volt size 6.5 $99.99

My steal for the day: Lebron 10 x Sport Pack "Pressure" for $149.99

All these prices were before the extra 20% off :smile:
Very nice, I was surprised that Lebron 10 x Sport Pack "Pressure" was still there when you got it.  I saw it this morning.  

Very nice, I was surprised that Lebron 10 x Sport Pack "Pressure" was still there when you got it.  I saw it this morning.  
I think a lot of people thought it was $149.99 without the sport pack when they checked for the price.

Wednesday afternoon I missed out on the Flyknit Trainer Volt in my size 9 by 2 minutes! LOL

Man going her each week, totally kills my wallet and blows my mind to keep rechecking the wall and clothes.

That one week when they did 40% off outer wear and sweaters, that was nuts.

My guess is the XX8 was a return. We would see more than just one pair mentioned in stock if it truly hit outlets. I would be very surprised if XX8 volt or carbon fiber hit outlets. The blue and red camo colorways maybe.

Hitting up the outlet in NC and Charleston tomorrow will report back if I can find anything good.

The Nike Outlet at Concord Mills Mall (Concord, NC) has some jordan brand classic 2012's (orange) for $150 (maybe cheaper can not remember exactly.) They also have Air Max 2012 for 139.99. Some decent stuff there if you are looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom