OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Leandro Update Again:

Sale extends through MONDAY due to the holiday

Today's GOODIE was KD 4s Scoring Titles.  Full size run.  Got there 2 min after opening.  All GONE! Some lady supposedly bought 6 pairs and the rest were just history.  

Saw a guy with KD V BHM sz 8 though.

Other notables, Lebron Slides (all red).  Plus all the shoes I mentioned yesterday.

For the big feet...size 13 Air Max 1 (Black w/Dark Grey toe) and Free Run 2 NRG "Hurley Editions"

Just left San Leandro. It's the real deal. Walked out with a gang load of shirts for under $5. Unfortunately nothing good in the shoe department. Might go back on Sunday. Kinda nice to just chill and wait for them to bring out new racks of shirts and then grab up the good pieces. Haha

Check your local Marshalls.

Went to the one in Wayne, NJ and they had the Under Armour Micro G Black Ice low in All Black and the white/red/green (GUCCI) editions (SZ 10-12) and one 11.5 in the Warriors edition (Oak Hill Academy tribute)

Got a pair of the White Gucci's for 39.00 on clearance. Had an All white with clear bottom version too but only saw one shoe in a 12 on display. The gucci's were the same with the color accents so it was not big deal. could not find the other sadly. Now have the bloodlines and these thanks to Marshalls.

Also had a size 12 Nike Dunk high Orange/White for 39.99 in the middle of boxes

Last edited:
Check your local Marshalls.

Went to the one in Wayne, NJ and they had the Under Armour Micro G Black Ice low in All Black and the white/red/green (GUCCI) editions (SZ 10-12) and one 11.5 in the Warriors edition (Oak Hill Academy tribute)

Got a pair of the White Gucci's for 39.00 on clearance. Had an All white with clear bottom version too but only saw one shoe in a 12 on display. The gucci's were the same with the color accents so it was not big deal. could not find the other sadly. Now have the bloodlines and these thanks to Marshalls.

Also had a size 12 Nike Dunk high Orange/White for 39.99 in the middle of boxes

:frown:

My local Marshall's has 1000 pairs of shoes for chicks and one little section of LOW end Nikes for men.

Rapco - It really is a pain though.

You see the guys on here post and that could be when they walked in after not going for like three months. I went to one in the town over last weekend and that had GARBAGE. My bloodlines were around the time that everyone was grabbing them near the one I have at my office in North Bergen.

You never know when you are going to strike gold. I don't even consider what I found to be Gold. hahaha. I was just looking for another pair of UA's and was looking at the spines and hoping to get lucky. I think it was dumb luck they even had them let alone in my size. (Which is what the majority of them were.)

Just need to keep digging. Usually it is the ones that mix Homegoods and Marshalls due to the space and have a wide variety Shoe Center in store. If yours is like the one I went too last week, then it will not always get the items in from the sellers since it is not a high retail area. You also can't always hope to expect to see the Air Max 2009s people are finding as an example. I always set it low like these UAs.

Last edited:
San Leandro Update Again:

Sale extends through MONDAY due to the holiday

Today's GOODIE was KD 4s Scoring Titles.  Full size run.  Got there 2 min after opening.  All GONE! Some lady supposedly bought 6 pairs and the rest were just history.  

Saw a guy with KD V BHM sz 8 though.

Other notables, Lebron Slides (all red).  Plus all the shoes I mentioned yesterday.

For the big feet...size 13 Air Max 1 (Black w/Dark Grey toe) and Free Run 2 NRG "Hurley Editions"
Are you kidding me?   You were there 2 mins after opening and a FSR of KD IVs all gone?   I was there today and I heard a few guys talking about them.   Surprised they arent posted on CL yet...

The Nike outlet in North Carolina off 95 had some decent deals. 30% off the hash wall. Got a pair of dunk highs for $23 after my $5 survey rebate. Nothing else in my size 13. They had 2 full sets of the Jordan system one in a size 11 and the other in a 9.5 with every part in the boxes. I hadn't seen it before so I was impressed at only $79 but again not my size. Nothing spectacular in the clothing section but I was a bit rushed on the road.

Hoping some good selection for the weekend at socal outlets. Nice pickups for under $5 shirts at leandro.

Air Max 1 Pimento Clinton Crossing Outlet for 80 or 90. Mostly larger sizes if i remember correctly 10 and up and maybe some sz 8.

They also had these nike boots that retail for 250 for 30 dollars FSR
Forgot the name. but they had a furry inside. All Black and almost knee high.

Forgot to do a write up while i was there. Disappointed.

I briefly looked and went in on nike tees.

I'll go back next month and keep a better record.

Vacaville outlets. Not much for my interests, but here's some pics. Don't ask me what the prices are or what sizes available. If you're interested about something, call them.
GALLERY]

Retro 3's grey flips gs were around $60 I believe with additional 30%.

Today. Flyknits: $70, Huarache Free's: $50.

Nothing worth mentioning at Clearance store. Ultramarine Huarache Free's at the Celebration outlet. Flyknit's from there as well but the only sz. I saw were what I picked up. They also had a couple pairs of Orlando Penny V's. Huarache Free's I picked up scattered on the back wall at LBV store. Sz. 13 Navy Floral Roshe's there as well as some NYC Mid Huarache's.

View media item 427329

Just lefted Deer Park outlet, not to much but they had what appeared to be a FSR of the Jordan 1 RTTG Las Vegas for $99. Decent sell on some Jordan shorts and tee's for cheap. Didn't get a chance to stay to long so that is all I checked. Bought the ones and got up outta there.

Just lefted Deer Park outlet, not to much but they had what appeared to be a FSR of the Jordan 1 RTTG Las Vegas for $99. Decent sell on some Jordan shorts and tee's for cheap. Didn't get a chance to stay to long so that is all I checked. Bought the ones and got up outta there.

Appreciate it. Just picked up a second pair of these. Better quality than black toes, half the resell price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom