OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if theres any rhyme or reason to when nike outlets do that 20-30% random weekend sale?

stalkin some dunks...
I was wondering the same thing not for dunks tho just in general when they have the 20-30% sale...

does anyone know if theres any rhyme or reason to when nike outlets do that 20-30% random weekend sale?

stalkin some dunks...
I was wondering the same thing not for dunks tho just in general when they have the 20-30% sale...
It's a random thing but usually coincides with major holidays. Employees are not informed in advance of these sales, they are told on the day itself. These sales usually start on Thursday and goes on until Sunday. Usual thing is 20% off hash wall, 30-40% off clearance apparel.

San Leandro Update:

Took the liberty to walk through more sizes from 7-12.5.  Not intensively focused on the selection but just going off of memory again.

Nike Air Max 1 Essential (dark grey/gun metal color) sz 10

Nike Air Max 1 EM (red/white) sz 9.5 only pair

Nike Air Max 90 Anthracite color sz 10-11

Nike Air Max 90 Green color sz 10

Lebron 9 Low Hornets : forgot the size but it was smaller than 9...possibly 8-8.5

Lunarglide 4 N7 sz 10, I was surprised to see this shoe there since it's so new...only pair

Dunk Hi Premium ..all black leather...forgot the size, smaller than 9.5 though since I remember the location, there was another pair which had this washed out leather look..greyish

Several pairs of Spizike University Gold still available in 10.5 I think

Melo M9 Easters...a couple pairs left as well..sz 10 and 10.5 I think..also red/black versions too.

Air Force 1 TXT QS (the airforce camo) in smaller sizes 9 and lower

Nike Air Max 97 OG silver only pair, small size..possibly 8 or 8.5 or even a 7

Hyperdunks Orange in those big boxes

Lunaracer +3 (blue/pink) sz 10.5 only pair

I also saw a few unusual shoes I've never seen before, the box description on the shoe says fencing.  Also another shoe for womens was misplaced I guess and it says SAMPLE, it was an all white running shoe that was very breatheable.  Not like any lunar or free shoes I've seen before

My steal of the day:

Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 Crimsons even though it's not my size lol and Retro Jordan 7 for pre school.

plus

Last edited:
San Leandro Update:

Took the liberty to walk through more sizes from 7-12.5.  Not intensively focused on the selection but just going off of memory again.

Nike Air Max 1 Essential (dark grey/gun metal color) sz 10
Nike Air Max 1 EM (red/white) sz 9.5 only pair
Nike Air Max 90 Anthracite color sz 10-11
Nike Air Max 90 Green color sz 10
Lebron 9 Low Hornets : forgot the size but it was smaller than 9...possibly 8-8.5
Lunarglide 4 N7 sz 10, I was surprised to see this shoe there since it's so new...only pair
Dunk Hi Premium ..all black leather...forgot the size, smaller than 9.5 though since I remember the location, there was another pair which had this washed out leather look..greyish
Several pairs of Spizike University Gold still available in 10.5 I think
Melo M9 Easters...a couple pairs left as well..sz 10 and 10.5 I think..also red/black versions too.
Air Force 1 TXT QS (the airforce camo) in smaller sizes 9 and lower
Nike Air Max 97 OG silver only pair, small size..possibly 8 or 8.5 or even a 7
Hyperdunks Orange in those big boxes
Lunaracer +3 (blue/pink) sz 10.5 only pair

I also saw a few unusual shoes I've never seen before, the box description on the shoe says fencing.  Also another shoe for womens was misplaced I guess and it says SAMPLE, it was an all white running shoe that was very breatheable.  Not like any lunar or free shoes I've seen before

My steal of the day:

Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 Crimsons even though it's not my size lol and Retro Jordan 7 for pre school.

plus

View media item 404453

I called to inquire about the spizikes and the lady told me she needed to transfer me to someone else I was on hold for over 5 minutes. I just wanted to know the price :smile:

Jordan XIII Black Red Retro
Behind the counter
Orlando premium outlets international drive

For the JB Retro 13's Orlando did not do phone orders.
Also, Pleasant Praire did not have them at all according to the lady I just spoke to.
Aurora is sold out.

Last edited:
Hit up Jersey shore outlets today.

They had Griffeys & Favre's in most sizes.

Air Force lunar's on the hash wall for $109

A lot of random Jordan brand nonsense.

Good amount of hyperfuses as well

For Memorial Day weekend one of the employees said the hash wall is going to either 20 or 30% off. He wasn't sure.

Tried to get a size 14 from Gurnee Mills today but my friend had already left and another friend didn't have cash to cover it. Manager said they can't do phone orders til monday. So bummed I missed out :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom