OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I'm saying late stoppage. Manny is hittable he's shown that, and for a fighter like Floyd who makes you pay for mistakes he's VERY hittable. 8 or 9 rounds of straight rights is gonna take it's toll. May not be ko shots but best believe they hurt. And if he catches him right? Night night. With Floyd's accuracy that perfect shot is not out of the question.

If Manny is getting beat on like he stole somethin best believe Roach gon throw that towel to protect his fighter, Floyd is gon make Manny look silly and I mess with Manny this will be a easier fight for Floyd than it would have been in 2009-2012

It's safe to say that Roach is prepping Manny to expect Floyd to be agressive too, right?

If Manny is getting beat on like he stole somethin best believe Roach gon throw that towel to protect his fighter, Floyd is gon make Manny look silly and I mess with Manny this will be a easier fight for Floyd than it would have been in 2009-2012
:lol: @ you mess with Manny. You come off as a huge Floyd stan my dude.

laugh.gif
@ you mess with Manny. You come off as a huge Floyd stan my dude.
I do mess with Manny and from what I have seen Floyd will pick him apart and I wouldn't be surprised if Roach throws in the towel. He not gon watch his main prize fighter get beat on for 12 rounds period...

If you gonna stan, might as well own up to it instead of this whole 'I mess with Manny' business

When was the last time Floyd made a fighter quit

Last edited:
A fighter quitting and a trainer throwing in the towel to protect him from further punishment is 2 totally different things bruh...

Floyd doesn't get TKOs or force anyone to throw in the towel because he's never really the aggressor. Once guys realize that everything they do ends with Floyd hitting them with insanely accurate power punch, a perfectly timed counter - they normally give up and stop throwing as much. Stop working. Once they stop coming forward or pressuring, Floyd just pot shots them and wins that way. You're not going to get KOs that way.

If someone pressures Floyd hard for 12 rounds - they're going to get hurt. No doubt about that. If Floyd has Manny timed and Manny keeps coming forward recklessly, I could see him getting rocked.

Floyd doesn't get TKOs or force anyone to throw in the towel because he's never really the aggressor. Once guys realize that everything they do ends with Floyd hitting them with insanely accurate power punch, a perfectly timed counter - they normally give up and stop throwing as much. Stop working. Once they stop coming forward or pressuring, Floyd just pot shots them and wins that way. You're not going to get KOs that way.

If someone pressures Floyd hard for 12 rounds - they're going to get hurt. No doubt about that. If Floyd has Manny timed and Manny keeps coming forward recklessly, I could see him getting rocked.

ricky hatton style

Pretty much sums up the fight...

Floyd is smarter than that. I don't see him coming forward and being aggressive. That would play into Manny's hand all too well. Pac's counterpunches are too underrated and if Floyd comes forward, Pac may have a field day.

-Drew

:lol: @ you mess with Manny. You come off as a huge Floyd stan my dude.

If you gonna stan, might as well own up to it instead of this whole 'I mess with Manny' business

When was the last time Floyd made a fighter quit

Surprisingly the Floyd fan club is much more evident in this thread than Manny stans. These two are in the elite level of pro boxing. Most of the dudes in this thread think Pac is in the same level as Gatti for goodness sake. :lol:

-Drew

I swear. Floyd stans make it sound as if Guerrero had a better chance than Pac :lol:

Talking about this will be a quick fight and Floyd gonna KO Pac like he's Tyson :rofl:

Last edited:
Surprisingly the Floyd fan club is much more evident in this thread than Manny stans. These two are in the elite level of pro boxing. Most of the dudes in this thread think Pac is in the same level as Gatti for goodness sake.
laugh.gif

-Drew
He's way pass Gatti ( Pac Stan Here and Gatti Stan NJallday)

Gatti stuck around too long for the $ (god rest his soul )but should have retired earlier. Can't believe that dude from the reality boxing show knocked him out
mean.gif

I'm  scared for Pac in this fight, hopefully he has been fighting the way he has to lure in Floyd. He's def got to go in with the mentality to not got hit and control the pace. On youtube there was a video of Floyd in the front row of the Morales fight jumping up when Pac gave Morales Elvis legs, and Floyd said himself that Pac the best P4P after him. I was sked for Pac when he fought Cotto, and that in my eyes was the best fight he had. He left with a lot of bumps and all. After that fight for me cemented him as one of the all time greats, I'm sure Floyd was scared too that's why the propaganda of juicing
mean.gif

Exactly what I was thinkin..All I'm reading is how may will employ the game plan/implement his strengths into pacs weakness. Where's the counter arguments? Before "there are none", let's all remember who the biggest threat to the zero is and always has been. I've seen floyd uncomfortable. I think Manny will definitely make him so on multiple occasions.

A beat B...B beat C..A would wax C...
Hate that stance. Doesn't apply (no..even though B is a counter puncher). Different situations, different spots, different circumstances.....
From the looks of it in here, it's almost like most of yall are predicting Manny getting clottied. Don't see it.

Personally...I think the fight may be boring with the only action being a handful of flurries by one man...A few clinches...dodges..rights and a split decision.

Last edited:
Manny's gameplan should be to juice himself out of his mind and hope for a KO

I just dont want any funny business or floyd fooling around to try and amp up a rematch just smoke this clown and lets move on, unfortunately I see one of those 2 things happening and it's ruined what little excitement i had for this fight

I'm  scared for Pac in this fight, hopefully he has been fighting the way he has to lure in Floyd.

Was actually thinking that for a little while. But then he got knocked out by Marquez. No way anyone lets that happen on purpose, obviously.

I'm with the people who say this will be a boring fight.

Floyd is not going to open up. Manny is going to throw a lot of punches but he probably won't land anything good. It'll go to the scorecards and probably will be a draw/split decision, and the aftermath is going to be the press talking about controversy

even im a floyd fan and i know whats really going to happen... expect a boring fight because thats the pace floyd will bring... the first few rounds floyd will feel pac out and see his style and adjust accordingly after round 3 or 4... then he will pot shot his way to victory... manny will be the aggressor and throw wild bunches but floyd will use his legs to get away and throw very few punches and clinch right after... pac is going to do everything he can but floyd will just counter every time.. it will be another decision for floyd but will be a close fight overall... i predict floyd with the split decision...

Lets prey for a non boring fight thenI mean if they want another 100 mill make it a good fight a nd do a rematch.

I swear. Floyd stans make it sound as if Guerrero had a better chance than Pac :lol:

Talking about this will be a quick fight and Floyd gonna KO Pac like he's Tyson :rofl:

Bruh I'm saying though :rofl:

Two of the most elite boxers in the professional level. And they talking real reckless! :lol: FOH

Manny's gameplan should be to juice himself out of his mind and hope for a KO

I just dont want any funny business or floyd fooling around to try and amp up a rematch just smoke this clown and lets move on, unfortunately I see one of those 2 things happening and it's ruined what little excitement i had for this fight

Juice himself out of his mind? Brother, I don't think you've completely paid attention to the past few pages.

-Drew

Surprisingly the Floyd fan club is much more evident in this thread than Manny stans. These two are in the elite level of pro boxing. Most of the dudes in this thread think Pac is in the same level as Gatti for goodness sake. :lol:

-Drew
He's way pass Gatti ( Pac Stan Here and Gatti Stan NJallday)

Gatti stuck around too long for the $ (god rest his soul )but should have retired earlier. Can't believe that dude from the reality boxing show knocked him out:smh:

I'm  scared for Pac in this fight, hopefully he has been fighting the way he has to lure in Floyd. He's def got to go in with the mentality to not got hit and control the pace. On youtube there was a video of Floyd in the front row of the Morales fight jumping up when Pac gave Morales Elvis legs, and Floyd said himself that Pac the best P4P after him. I was sked for Pac when he fought Cotto, and that in my eyes was the best fight he had. He left with a lot of bumps and all. After that fight for me cemented him as one of the all time greats, I'm sure Floyd was scared too that's why the propaganda of juicing :smh:

People don't know that Floyd was a Pactard back in the day.

RIP Gatti btw. I never meant any disrespect. Dude had the heart of a lion.

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom