OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of all thos knockout talk . Dont pull a bradley and come out swinging hard for 5 rounds then get gassed.

I honestly think he was doing much better in the 2nd fight until he went head hunting. Which i hope and am sure manny wont do .
Bradley went the wrong way in that fight. I thought he had the fight the first few rds, he could have won if he kept that up.

Bradley went the wrong way in that fight. I thought he had the fight the first few rds, he could have won if he kept that up.

Agreed, he was much better in the early rounds of that fight then in the 1st fight and later rounds

And we forgot a scenario

Manny loses in controversial fashion

Castillo fight was like a flip flopped version of the Trinidad / DLH fight.

Mayweather won alot of the early rounds, a few of the later rounds... and the fight REALLLLLY wasn't as close as people think. Even the judges had a lopsided decision.

ZAB JUDAH did the best against mayweather

I never understand how some of Floyd's fans are in straight denial of his domestic abuse problems, true definition of a stan.
mean.gif

3 capt. Save a ho herbs just posted

This is exactly why I'll be watching this fight ALONE IN SOLITUDE.

so much sidebar during the last maidAna fight from people, and people not closing their mouth when they chew.... someone almost got strangled

It's the man's personal business not mine. I admire the dude's boxing skills, but that don't mean I agree with everything he does. It's not like I paid the time and money for espn to make that vid. I'm just posting in regards to both of these fighters.

You don't have to result to name calling, man. I only said what I said due to the mind frame and ways posters reason out. Someone has commented before that where there's smoke, there's fire. Well in this predicament, there goes the smoke.

-Drew

Last edited:
laugh.gif
You know damn well that money too long for that to happen.

-Drew
I was being sarcastic. for celebrities and professional athletes the amount of hypocrisy and favoritism with these types of situations is so out of control that theres no point in mentioning this. i dont believe police reports or media sources. if i see video evidence ala ray rice ill form an opinion but too many people are demonized when people only know a small fraction of the story with not many details. its all hearsay. people act like their lives are perfect so quick to judge the next man. lets keep this about the fight.

Last edited:
:lol: You know damn well that money too long for that to happen.

-Drew

I was being sarcastic. for celebrities and professional athletes the amount of hypocrisy and favoritism with these types of situations is so out of control that theres no point in mentioning this. i dont believe police reports or media sources. if i see video evidence ala ray rice ill form an opinion but too many people are demonized when people only know a small fraction of the story with not many details. its all hearsay. people act like their lives are perfect so quick to judge the next man. lets keep this about the fight.

I know, man. And I most definitely agree with you to an extent. I'm pretty sure you know that about me.

-Drew

Last edited:
You're trapped in the TMZ world you need to get with the TMT world

It's the man's personal business not mine. I admire the dude's boxing skills, but that don't mean I agree with everything he does. It's not like I paid the time and money for espn to make that vid. I'm just posting in regards to both of these fighters.

You don't have to result to name calling, man. I only said what I said due to the mind frame and ways posters reason out. Someone has commented before that where there's smoke, there's fire. Well in this predicament, there goes the smoke.

-Drew

FOR GODS SAKE STOP THE FIGHT!!! CALL IT OFF AND SUSPEND HIS BOXING LICENSE!!
He wasn't serious.....TMZ Drew Haaaaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom