OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're trapped in the TMZ world you need to get with the TMT world

It's the man's personal business not mine. I admire the dude's boxing skills, but that don't mean I agree with everything he does. It's not like I paid the time and money for espn to make that vid. I'm just posting in regards to both of these fighters.

You don't have to result to name calling, man. I only said what I said due to the mind frame and ways posters reason out. Someone has commented before that where there's smoke, there's fire. Well in this predicament, there goes the smoke.

-Drew

FOR GODS SAKE STOP THE FIGHT!!! CALL IT OFF AND SUSPEND HIS BOXING LICENSE!!
He wasn't serious.....TMZ Drew Haaaaaa!

That's why I was laughing, man. :lol:

-Drew

I was being sarcastic. for celebrities and professional athletes the amount of hypocrisy and favoritism with these types of situations is so out of control that theres no point in mentioning this. i dont believe police reports or media sources. if i see video evidence ala ray rice ill form an opinion but too many people are demonized when people only know a small fraction of the story with not many details. its all hearsay. people act like their lives are perfect so quick to judge the next man. lets keep this about the fight.

Floyd should've listened to this advice when he embarrassed Diego Corrales by dedicating the fight promo to his past domestic abuse cases. Luckily for Floyd, his money is so long that he doesn't even let his opponents really talk about it.

I thought Roach was pretty honest here...he's taking Floyd seriously that's for damn sure!

In terms of stamina though, I'd give it to Mayweather just by a bit.

Bringing this up again

Floyd VS GGG

Put up a strong argument for your claim of the GOAT.

Floyd has fought 154 and GGG is willing to fight at 154.

Wishful thinking I suppose.

Damn, I ain't know it was 5 incidents. Love Floyd as a boxer but you can't defend that.
not defending that but you gotta look at both sides. floyd is rich and likes to keep 10 girls at once. anybody whos ever delt with a scorn woman knows **** can get heated. not condoning aggression towards women at all just saying ppl dont take certain things into account. she caught you with another woman she might try to whoop your *** physically and you may have to restrain her/defend yourself if you cant just get out. when her resulting to violence doesnt work then she calls the police and starts saying all types of **** cuz shes seeing red. then the case is dropped when **** cools down and he throws a couple M's at her. this is just as likley as him running around beating women.

Damn, I ain't know it was 5 incidents. Love Floyd as a boxer but you can't defend that.
not defending that but you gotta look at both sides. floyd is rich and likes to keep 10 girls at once. anybody whos ever delt with a scorn woman knows **** can get heated. not condoning aggression towards women at all just saying ppl dont take certain things into account. she caught you with another woman she might try to whoop your *** physically and you may have to restrain her/defend yourself if you cant just get out. when her resulting to violence doesnt work then she calls the police and starts saying all types of **** cuz shes seeing red. then the case is dropped when **** cools down and he throws a couple M's at her. this is just as likley as him running around beating women.

It get all that. I know girls can get crazy but 5 incidents dawg? With viable scars? **** don't look good. And if all these chicks got issues it might be time for him chill. Stop hanging with a bunch instagram models.

Please chill with the TMZ/ESPN/National Enqiurer gossip.
It's a week, better yet 6 days and 6 hours, before the fight of the Millennium.
I know we can keep it trill and just talk about the boxing game and this fight.

word. im amped. night of the fight ima be in front the tv like this..

More of the Century than Millennium

I'm a PBF fan but the way SAS has turned into his personal lapdog on those ESPN segments is hilarious and cringe worthy :rofl: :x

I dont get y we are still bringing up one mans past like it has any relevance on the fight we wanna see. Neither of the men getting in the ring are perfect.

While i dont condone what he has done lets not sot here and act like mannny is this great do gooder who has never cheated on his wife or done some shady mess out of the public eye. If we gon slander one y not slander both

Last edited:
I dont get y we are still bringing up one mans past like it has any relevance on the fight we wanna see. Neither of the men getting in the ring are perfect.

While i dont condone what he has done lets not sot here and act like mannny is this great do gooder who has never cheated on his wife or done some shady mess out of the public eye. If we gon slander one y not slander both

Manny effed up by cheating on his wife. These two are definitely not the cleanest of the bunch in terms of marriage. :lol:

No doubt in my mind these two have done their share of dirt in the world.

I will say though, cheating on your woman is a little boy's mistake. Hitting a woman is a ***** move.

-Drew

Manny effed up by cheating on his wife. These two are definitely not the cleanest of the bunch in terms of marriage. :lol:

I will say though, cheating on your woman is a little boy's mistake. Hitting a woman is a ***** move.

-Drew
TMZ Drew you started all this gossip!

Cheating on a woman: forgivable action
Physically abusing a woman: not a forgivable action

It is what it is in the public eye.

Last edited:

-Drew
TMZ Drew you started all this gossip!

I just posted an espn video. Ya'll chose to respond and defend the man. :lol:

You just want to suit up and get the attorney role going don't ya, Lawyer.

I might as well say if Pac hit his woman, then he's a ***** too. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom