OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we knew most me, be it star athletes or just men that we know in everyday life, you'd be shocked at some of the awful things people say or do or have done
I know some individuals who have done worse. Had a couple friends that beat up their girlfriends. They thought it was cool. Haven't talked to them dudes in five years. Integrity means a lot to me. I don't wanna surround myself with bad horrible character dudes. All about trynna do right , just dudes trying to be successful.

Last edited:
If you think that is true.....you are sadly misinformed. Floyd didn't want nothing to do with Pac back then. He only taking the fight now because he got shamed into doing it. I even think Mayweather is going to win but there is something about Pac that he doesn't like.
all this girl power about domestic violence in a mens sport . i know its an issue but they act like may didn't serve his time and pay his dues . He's been clean ever since i don't get why they have to bring this up.. Im flip and a manny fan but i am a fan of boxing and money may as well so i will support him on this case

That's real #respect

all this girl power about domestic violence in a mens sport . i know its an issue but they act like may didn't serve his time and pay his dues . He's been clean ever since i don't get why they have to bring this up.. Im flip and a manny fan but i am a fan of boxing and money may as well so i will support him on this case

But he didn't serve his time :lol:

Dude cried and got out of jail

FYI, I really don't care about any on that mess

Bro seriously :smh:

Dude used to cry and not eat the food. Had his Attorney visits 3-4 times a day and bring outside food.

Bro seriously
mean.gif

Dude used to cry and not eat the food. Had his Attorney visits 3-4 times a day and bring outside food.
so hes wrong for refusing to eat prison food when he didnt have to?

Damn, draft coverage, EVERY NFL coach/exec picked Floyd 
laugh.gif

I just seen the Jerry Jones hand written letter to Pac though, pretty cool

Bro seriously :smh:

so hes wrong for refusing to eat prison food when he didnt have to?

Actually yes. It's a violation.

Attorneys or any outside visitors are NOT permitted to bring contraband or food.

He complained and wrote a letter to the sheriff and mayor that if he doesn't get released early or allowed to eat what he wants, he won't fight in Vegas anymore.

Bro I know love Floyd.... But that was beyond slurpage.

Attorneys or any outside visitors are NOT permitted to bring contraband or food.

He complained and wrote a letter to the sheriff and mayor that if he doesn't get released early or allowed to eat what he wants, he won't fight in Vegas anymore.

slurpage? seriously what are you talking about? how?

floyd got clout and he used it in prison when he needed it and youre blaming him? riiiiight...

Last edited:
The hate for money got cats acting like if they was in his position they could thug it out in prison.
laugh.gif

And Manny would be the GOAT if he walked out performing his song.
laugh.gif
this

dudes a cop if he was in prison best believe hed be relying on his cop buddies to keep him from getting murdered

Last edited:

Not to mention - he's an athlete. Eating that garbage for 2 months could actually ruin his career. Don't blame him at all.

The hate for money got cats acting like if they was in his position they could thug it out in prison. :lol:

And Manny would be the GOAT if he walked out performing his song. :lol:

Why do people love dude so much though? Like obviously he's a great fighter but is there a single thing appealing about him from a personality perspective?

Asking honestly because I'm not a boxing fan. I usually love the cocky type attitude but Floyd just seems real off to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom