OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man y'all living the good life with all that food. :lol:

It's just a potluck over here, people probably gonna just bring beer like always. :rofl:

Uh oh!!!!!
smokin.gif

**** a side...I wanna see Floyd get tested since he's better than Ali 

Those same gloves have been permitted for many high profile fights. Yet, it's an issue all of a sudden. Any other glove looks thin compared to the ones Mayweather wears, those were designed specifically to protect his brittle hands.

You guys must be pretty indecisive ppl... I would think most ppl have made up their minds either way at this point.

Still havent pulled the trigger on buying the fight but I think Ive already decided that I am going to just wasting time now.

You and me, both :lol: .

Well y'all still have like 2 hours left. But at the same time, y'all don't wanna be like my boy that hosted Mayweather vs Mosley

He tried to order it last minute, hosted the party and all. The cable people said there was something wrong with the signal.

People were so heated.... we all dipped out and went to my homegirl's house. :lol:

Well y'all still have like 2 hours left. But at the same time, y'all don't wanna be like my boy that hosted Mayweather vs Mosley

He tried to order it last minute, hosted the party and all. The cable people said there was something wrong with the signal.

People were so heated.... we all dipped out and went to my homegirl's house. :lol:

Lol I was worried about that exact thing. Guess I will go ahead and pull the trigger.

Im gonna be scared to switch back to the Spur Clips game for fear They try to make me buy it again

People were so heated.... we all dipped out and went to my homegirl's house.
laugh.gif
Good point
laugh.gif
, I'm ordering it now.

It is stupid packed at buffalo wild wings smh. came here at at 720 reserved a table and they still aint text me back. im posting up at the bar but nothing open here either. i got a chair for me but two of my boys are outta luck. hopefully something opens up. im babying this beer i got lol. and they charged me 10 but its all good i got a coupon for next time so its kinda free

Lol I was worried about that exact thing. Guess I will go ahead and pull the trigger.

Im gonna be scared to switch back to the Spur Clips game for fear They try to make me buy it again

Can't speak for your cable company...

But here, it's all good. Once you purchase it, it will say 'purchased' and still continue to play as if we have that channel.

everybody saying my heart says manny but my brain says mayweather.

shut the **** up and pick a side already :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom