OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen better fights back in high school man. Wtf was that. Saw mayweather running around and pac punching air. Never again

It's easy to be humble when you lose. Losing is a humble pie in itself.

'It's hard to be humble when you're stunting on that jumbotron'

Don't get how people root for Mayweather

I understanding respecting what he does as a professional in his sport to win, but how are you a fan of this. It's not entertaining, it's garbage.

Happy I stopped paying for his fights. They're robbery.
Go back to ufc and enjoy brawls. U obviously are not a fan of boxing. Any fighter out there wjish they cud do what he does in the ring

ANSWER ME THIS

IF FLOYD IS THE GREATEST,WHY NOT ENGAGE IN A FIGHT KNOWIING DAM WELL YOUR THE GREATEST AND UNTOUCHABLE. FIGHT *****!! DONT RUN AROUND THE RING AND BE A PUÑETA!! NO MAMES WEY!!
If he is the greatest why is he going to fight outside of his strengths.

Would mj challenge steph curry to a 3 point contest or a game of 1 on 1 if he only gets 1 shot? Think about it. Exaclty

Stephen A thought Floyd would KO him and Flores went in saying "you know that wouldnt happen!"

Yea flores is an idiot bc he clearly gave that prediction on 1st take. Like when skip predicted 7th round

I wanna see Thurman fight one of the two before its over
I wanna c this as well. Unfortunately he not up there yet. you c the hate floyd getting for this if he fights thurman and wins they will call thurman a bum which is not the case.

This was hell worth 100$

You damn casuals need to go watch something else if you can't enjoy watching a master at work
I agree entirely

Hmm as suggested

This guy at catchweight would be good
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennady_Golovkin

. ggg been a name for anyone who cares about boxing. U have missed out on a rising star. But floyd doesnt take that bate. Wont generate the money for that kind of risk

Last edited:
Tell bob arum keep kobe name off your lips b. Don't catch this fade family. #Temecula

May taking these birds next to him home with em? They apart of the purse?

I told boys he was nothing special

Once in a generation they said

All time great they said

He's so fast they said

He looked just like everyone else does
Too slow
Too stupid
Floyd's too good

Fight of the century.
One hundred dollars.
Running and hugging.
Boxing is dead.

Yea lets get another rocky movie released to revive boxing. You know because nobody ever defends or dodges punches they just need to let the other guy hit them.

Thats real boxing

A bunch of you showing your ignorance real hard right now.

How can anyone watch boxing and hate Mayweather's style? His style is the true definition of boxing. **** is a oxymoron when you think about it.

I know these Tecate girls are tired of hearing this dude go off on tangents.  
laugh.gif

Money getting his kanye on lol.

Dude loves to talk about money lol. Like he has literally nothing else to talk about haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom