OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt wana see him fight khan. Boring fight. I wouldnt watch, not worth it.

I really want him to stop bein a ***** and move up in weight to fight GGG
I feel like many have written khan off but have nlt seen him fight with virgil hunter in his corner. I think u shud watch his last 2 fights with virgil your opinion may change.

Floyd would clown amir khan. dude cant box. he just throws punches and his chin is wet paper. He gambles way too much. Floyd would take em out back.

Read my first post
khan is a threat bc of hand speed.the more i c him fight the more intrigued i become

Max is a good dude.

BTW : I wish the worst for that gold digging Miss Jackson, bum b*tch
Gold digging? She did it wrong she had the abortion remember

^Ehh, some people only see one side to boxing. You've got fans of boxers and fans of the sport.

Compubox only tells a small piece and isnt always accurate but you really dont need stats to tell u who won the fight.

If u think may lost something wrong woth u

Just read in the paper people who bought the fight on ppv trying to sue money :rofl: :rofl: people are still tight :rofl: sue manny for not watching tape and knowing how to take him on then saying "I thought I won" :lol: then talmbout I had a injured shoulder :rofl: please #TBE won fair and square

#TMTALLDAY

Last edited:
Yea I kind of feel like kahn and Thurmond are the only dudes left that's on mays radar that possibly have a "chance". I personally never thought paq ever had a chance. Dude was good, but his time passed him years ago.

Now look at Kahn. Known for having a glass jaw. That's the obvious. But his hand speed is amazing. He also doesn't trade blows anymore like he did earlier in his career. He has no problem clinching or backing off the second he feels he's in danger. IMO his hand speed is 10x faster then paq's and he actually has a jab.

Then you got Thurmond - who can pretty much do it all. He doesn't mind getting hit to land a hard shot. Has a great jaw. Can box with both hands and has amazing power with legit speed.

I'm not saying they'll win. But if you want to see money may lose. These 2 guys are your best shot. I personally would feel mayweather would give them that work.

Yea I kind of feel like kahn and Thurmond are the only dudes left that's on mays radar that possibly have a "chance". I personally never thought paq ever had a chance. Dude was good, but his time passed him years ago.

Now look at Kahn. Known for having a glass jaw. That's the obvious. But his hand speed is amazing. He also doesn't trade blows anymore like he did earlier in his career. He has no problem clinching or backing off the second he feels he's in danger. IMO his hand speed is 10x faster then paq's and he actually has a jab.

Then you got Thurmond - who can pretty much do it all. He doesn't mind getting hit to land a hard shot. Has a great jaw. Can box with both hands and has amazing power with legit speed.

I'm not saying they'll win. But if you want to see money may lose. These 2 guys are your best shot. I personally would feel mayweather would give them that work.
it all depends on how Amir looks later this month 

View media item 1522779
I think Mayweather told him no ... LoL

This fight was made 3 weeks prior to The fight with Manny. I thought cotto/Canelo have something agreed upon for September if they both win their respective fights.

Cotto/Canelo in September > Floyd vs Anybody not named manny.

Floyd knows that as far as a $$ draw. Cotto trying to finesse some $$ [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Finally caught up with this thread. I had a blast at the fight. Ive been to 7 out of floyds last 8 and I know what to expect and I appreciate the clinic he puts on.
I usually always put 10k on his fights but after paying the price I did for the ticket and worrying about judges making it a draw i got scared smh..

View media item 1523473View media item 1523474
I was in section 5 which is considered "floor" even though its not ringside. Why is Flo Rida he was chilling with floyd at the weigh in and worth like 60 m's sitting back here?
View media item 1523475

after floyd started shaking his head in the 4th round or whatever, i knew it was going to be a mayweather clinic. i don't care if manny was fighting on one leg, no way i buy into the hype again lol. a lot of it felt like the academy awards with celebrity gawking and crap. floyd's one of the best p4p of our time. unless he fights GGG, i'll catch the recap

i'll put 10k on floyd if he fights khan. 

lol i have put 10k on jon jones and ronda rousey for some time. too scared to bet boxing after manny got knocked out by marquez. had a boatload on him.

Last edited:
Just read in the paper people who bought the fight on ppv trying to sue money :rofl: :rofl: people are still tight :rofl: sue manny for not watching tape and knowing how to take him on then saying "I thought I won" :lol: then talmbout I had a injured shoulder :rofl: please #TBE won fair and square

#TMTALLDAY

They weren't suing because Manny lost or because he didn't watch tape :lol:

Nice pics and seats at the fight

They weren't suing because Manny lost or because he didn't watch tape
laugh.gif

Nice pics and seats at the fight
law suit is so smart, file a few papers and pay a few grand to get your name in national news for a week.

Finally caught up with this thread. I had a blast at the fight. Ive been to 7 out of floyds last 8 and I know what to expect and I appreciate the clinic he puts on.
I usually always put 10k on his fights but after paying the price I did for the ticket and worrying about judges making it a draw i got scared smh..

View media item 1523473View media item 1523474
I was in section 5 which is considered "floor" even though its not ringside. Why is Flo Rida he was chilling with floyd at the weigh in and worth like 60 m's sitting back here?
Those are nice seats. You were ringside as far as I'm concerned :lol:
Did you pay face value or mark up for the ticket?

thats a better view than some of the A-listers had on the floor, looking up from flat floor level.

sick 
pimp.gif

@SportsCenter: Floyd Mayweather tells Showtime he's changed his mind, won't fight Manny Pacquiao in rematch "because he's a sore loser and he's a coward."

@SportsCenter: Floyd Mayweather tells Showtime he's changed his mind, won't fight Manny Pacquiao in rematch "because he's a sore loser and he's a coward."
Sore loser.. yes.

Coward ? How so ?

Huge Pac Fan here. MM won fair and square. I don't think a rematch will prove anything new. Maybe a healthy Manny would make the fight closer (win a couple more rounds etc) - that's it.

$365 for CCTV is too much for me. Other than that, Vegas was great to me this past weekend as usual.

Even though I didn't give Pacquiao a snowballs chance in hell of winning the fight.

he just showed up for a paycheck.

Come to think of it, the subtle name calling is the initiation of a series of actions to lure interest from the fans for a rematch.

I guess they're getting ready to make a show out of this. See you in May 2016 I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom