OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RetiredKicks  brings up a great point. Compubox should help explain but not tell the whole story. Its a lot like stats in basketball. Players can be effective without it showing up on the stat sheet. Obviously Mayweather won the fight but there is a lot more to a fight than just stats. Anything not a jab is considered a power shot so you can land a hook that isn't great but its considered a power shot.

I like Max, he knows his boxing

Miss Bert Sugar
frown.gif
Same here. 

Pac would take 25% or less on a rematch... But if he does, i dont think you'll see the same Pac. Its gonna be a more personal fight. He's going for the W and not the loot.

Pac would take 25% or less on a rematch... But if he does, i dont think you'll see the same Pac. Its gonna be a more personal fight. He's going for the W and not the loot.

Agreed.

But I think it will stil be 60/40 or 65/35.... Regardless, Mayweather would not be making that kind of money in one fight if it weren't for Pacquiao's name.

I also think it will be a better fight!

Yeah ******* right. It all sounds good until that counter right hits him straight in the face again, and his short arms swing at air.

Nothing will change. Pac will be the same fighter he's always been, and his style just matches up perfectly for Floyd to take advantage of.

The only people who truly believe that are people upset Pac didn't pull through for them. Let it go, Floyd made him look like an amateur, Time to move on.

Last edited:
I'm watching the replay and ain't nothing wrong with this dude shoulder.
It's blatantly obvious Pacquiao still shook from getting hit with that sleeping pill by Marquez.

There's times these dudes stood directly in front of each other for about 5-10 seconds without throwing a punch each other.
These nizzles hugged each other when the 12th round started :rofl:

Pacquiao ain't favored his shoulder yet. Dude climbing to the top rope and pumping his fist.
Never seen a dude so happy after getting beat and losing his titles.
Not sure if Roach thought he was training Floyd, cause he had Pacquiao bobbin and weavin and dancin like he was Money Mayweather.

All truth right here.

My point being, it seems like a ton of people are referring to the punches landed as to the sole reason to why he won. With that reasoning one could only assume that Castillo for sure won their first fight due to more punches landed and higher connect %.
It's called a robbery, it happens time to time.

eyes.gif
 you trying way too hard.  

So Beadle is responsible for commenting on every domestic abuse case in the world now?  Or your point is now that Floyd is cool for beating his baby mama in front of his children because other people do it too?

"You got her bro."

eyes.gif
 you trying way too hard.  

So Beadle is responsible for commenting on every domestic abuse case in the world now?  Or your point is now that Floyd is cool for beating his baby mama in front of his children because other people do it too?

"You got her bro."
you cant be that dumb.

Last edited:
im just putting her hypocrisy on display as she does a show with those 2 men in the links. if you couldnt put that together im gonna assume you didnt finish kindergarten

I dont even know why its a big deal anymore... the domestic charge was years ago and floyd did his time... i personally dont care about it because it has nothing to do with his boxing skills... im pretty sure since he makes so much money a lot of people will try to find a reason to bring him down which could be jealousy i dont know...

im just putting her hypocrisy on display as she does a show with those 2 men in the links. if you couldnt put that together im gonna assume you didnt finish kindergarten
We all are in position where we work with people we don't agree with.  Doesn't mean we can't be critical on issues that effect us.

Michelle Beadle is a sports reporter.  Floyd Mayweather is a famous athlete who beats women.  Beadle has a right to criticize him for that.  Max Kellerman and that other dude are probably scumbags but they're neither athletes nor famous and she doesn't have a responsibility to criticize every wife-beater in the world just because she criticizes Floyd Mayweather.

You seem to think that excuses his actions or the fact that Michele Beadle is a "hypocrite" makes what he does okay.  Have you read the testimony his son gave?

Last edited:
Who cares about Beadle's hypocrisy (as discussed yesterday)?

Max nor Jim aren't even close to as well known or relevant as MM. So obviously he gets more attention. Plus he plays the heel so it will be brought up more with him for that reason as well

Just don't get why she has been discussed so thoroughly in this thread :lol:

Jim Lampley is the foremost recognized figure in boxing commentary.
Max Kellerman interviewed Pacquiao in the ring after the fight, and has hosted several shows on ESPN.

What's stopping her from bringing them on her show, or doing a piece on DV and pointing out their transgressions the same way she pointed out Floyds?

Mayweather is the richest athlete in the world and the top boxing character in the world. Those two are not known to any casual person. And again, when you are the heel things will be brought up with you and ignored with others

I'm not saying Beadle isn't a hypocrite, in fact I think she probably is. I don't understand why we care or it's a big deal. She is not a well respected journalist where integrity is vital. She doesn't really know boxing. So this attention given to her with this topic blows me away

Last edited:
Beadle works w/ Max and his DV case was kinda recent if I'm not mistaken...

**** beadle though....lets move on 
laugh.gif

We all are in position where we work with people we don't agree with.  Doesn't mean we can't be critical on issues that effect us.

Michelle Beadle is a sports reporter.  Floyd Mayweather is a famous athlete who beats women.  Beadle has a right to criticize him for that.  Max Kellerman and that other dude are probably scumbags but they're neither athletes nor famous and she doesn't have a responsibility to criticize every wife-beater in the world just because she criticizes Floyd Mayweather.

You seem to think that excuses his actions or the fact that Michele Beadle is a "hypocrite" makes what he does okay.  Have you read the testimony his son gave?
wrong. stop making assumptions

Last edited:
Jim Lampley is the foremost recognized figure in boxing commentary.
Max Kellerman interviewed Pacquiao in the ring after the fight, and has hosted several shows on ESPN.

What's stopping her from bringing them on her show, or doing a piece on DV and pointing out their transgressions the same way she pointed out Floyds?
No one gives a damn about them, frankly.  Who's going to read a piece about Max Kellerman?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom