Official Mayweather vs. Mosley Thread: Legacy Defining

2nd round gave him a scare, after that Mayweather made it look easy.

I'm still
roll.gif
at Floyd having the Ojays performing in the ring during his entrance
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by homeboy d

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Take that blood and urine test buddy.

Fa real tho, if Manny is clean, he shouldn't have a problem taking the test. 
QFT X a trillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you do understand its not about the drug test right?!?!?! its about not giving in to mayweather's demands.  
im sure if the boxing commission enforce the drug testing policies, pacman would gladly take it

yeah right. i dont even think Captain Gullible would believe that for one second...

its ALL ABOUT THAT TEST.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by RavageBX

you do understand its not about the drug test right?!?!?! its about not giving in to mayweather's demands.  
im sure if the boxing commission enforce the drug testing policies, pacman would gladly take it
Not giving into Mayweathers demands? BS. Mayweather conceded to Pacquiao's demands, even though it was ridiculous to get those figures for being over the weight limit, and then Pac fronted. He needs to take that damn test and let us fans get what we want.
Yeah I never got that excuse. Mayweather asked for stricter blood test and he's the bad guy dodging the fight. Pac makes a ridiculous amount for each pound over and he's tryna make the fight fair. People are funny style
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word... don't he got like a extra $100,000 for each pound over?
10 MILLION my dude...
laugh.gif

Manny's a nut for turning down $50 mill for 1 fight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah I was about to say add some zeros to that playboy

Not giving into Mayweathers demands? BS. Mayweather conceded to Pacquiao's demands, even though it was ridiculous to get those figures for being over the weight limit, and then Pac fronted. He needs to take that damn test and let us fans get what we want.
Yeah I never got that excuse. Mayweather asked for stricter blood test and he's the bad guy dodging the fight. Pac makes a ridiculous amount for each pound over and he's tryna make the fight fair. People are funny style
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
10 MILLION my dude...
laugh.gif

10 million for each pound over? hell naw
eek.gif
 I could have swore I heard $100,000.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

41-0-0...Greatest Since Ali? It's a great discussion.
No it's not.

How you figure? Dude fights the best and lets assume he fights & beats Pacman...Dude will be 2nd All-Time with a undefeated record? Comon son
Like I said Julio Cesar Chaves had about 89 wins before he lost.

PBF did not disappoint.....Mosley could have had it though, sometimes you gotta take one to give two.

Originally Posted by BCF06

No it's not.

How you figure? Dude fights the best and lets assume he fights & beats Pacman...Dude will be 2nd All-Time with a undefeated record? Comon son
pimp.gif
 at the fact TeamMetalheads has boxing knowledge!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
10 MILLION my dude...
laugh.gif

I'd like to believe he's not a nut and that leads me to only one logical conclusion my dude
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

You filipino dudes kill me talking about Pacquiau. No boxing knowledge whatsoever just blind faith in him because he's the face of your entire country.

Y'all should hope the Pacman/PBF fight never happens because PBF will destroy him and all of you are going to end up looking stupid.
roll.gif

Sig worthy

Pacman will NOT let us down...boxing knowledge or not
frown.gif

Watching the post fight on the stream and one dude made a good point.
He said Manny has moved up 7 weight classes and has maintained his punching power.
To move up seven weight classes but never seem to lose any power is questionable.
Which makes the drug testing seem logical, especially when millions of dollars are on the line.

I honestly think Mosley was overtrained. Remember he was suppose to fight Berto before the last minute cancellation. He was training already then he had to keep training for this fight. Dude lacked the gas he had against Margarito man, he looked so tired lol. But I still think Mayweather would have won though. That second round man oh man if he just capitalized and had more gas, Mayweather could have taken that first L. Props to Money though, supreme boxing skills$$$$$, so damn precise with his punches

I really thought Money might go down in the second. There was still over a minute left after those two shots and he was way out of it. I don't think he even threw another punch.

And then... nothing else from Shane except complacency and getting tagged. We all knew he was just too old for this, though.

Floyd probably could have put him down if he wanted to, but it seemed like he wanted it to go the distance. Respect to Shane for slugging it out in the last minute, but he waited ten rounds too long to attack again.

When Floyd caught Shane with the straight right in the 8th as they stopped boxing and were talking...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

No it's not.

pimp.gif

Yeah man my favorite boxer.  I grew up watching him.  Who were you pulling for this fight Rust.

I say Mayweather is a punk for NOT fighting Pacman on steroids. Becuase the man has waaaaay to much skill. You may think, I'm Vietnamese, and have something aga my Filipino brothers, but I don't. I pick Mayweather b4 this fight, and after this fight. Mayweather took 2 or 3 major hits from Moseley. It's a wrap if Pacman, fight him., I',m am drunk tonight while pisting, but I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it,! Maywether will own Pacman. I give it to both, BOTH, can take punches.

Was shane saying "throw in the towel?" I heard him say something about the towel, but couldnt make it out. Also, as much as I dislike floyd, theres noone in the welterweight class who can beat him. He will def walk over pacman.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

You filipino dudes kill me talking about Pacquiau. No boxing knowledge whatsoever just blind faith in him because he's the face of your entire country.

Y'all should hope the Pacman/PBF fight never happens because PBF will destroy him and all of you are going to end up looking stupid.
roll.gif

Sig worthy

frown.gif

LOL I'm Filipino all my relatives think Pac could KO everyone. When we were watching Marquez-Mayweather they just kept saying Pac would have destroyed him. I beg to differ, however after seeing May get rocked like that in the 2nd, I believe he has better chance now. Constant pressure and fast as hell. But that small !+% window will be there, Pac better tko or ko Money the same round he wobbles him, if he ever wobbles him. Or elese May will just adjust to him like he does to the rest and win on the scorecards. Mayweather is just too smart and possess supreme boxing skills; and I hate this biiiiiitch

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

No it's not.

pimp.gif

Shame about Jr.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

roll.gif

Sig worthy

frown.gif
if pacman wouldn't let the filipinos down, he would take the test to clear things up.
pimp.gif
but right now, the issue has yet to be solved
eyes.gif

once mayweather hit shane directly in his face when he was talking and tryin to give him a dap, I knew there was no coming back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom