:Official McDonald's Monopoly Thread - What pieces you Got?:

Originally Posted by DMoney82

All the Boardwalk and Park Place jokes are played. Post pics if serious tho... let's get this moneyyyy

Let's? I hate to break it to you but if anyone got one of the rare pieces they wouldn't link up with some random dude on a message board who has a mass produced peace....just sayin

Those are some of the worst odds I have ever seen.

Some $1 scratchers have odds of 1 in 400,000 for their $15,000 dollar top prize.. Here a $200 giftcard has 1 in 2.4 MILLION... For a $3 dollar scratcher and a top prize of $50,000, the odds are like 1 in 900,000. For Mcdonalds, 1 in 77 MILLION.. and I thought the lottery was a ripoff.. I guess you get to eat food here unlike spending money on the lottery..

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Man, I threw about six pieces in the trash

Me too.
laugh.gif

I didn't even look at the pieces just if i got anything free.
indifferent.gif

Yo did they give y'all a snack size Mcflurry when the piece clearly says a regular mcflurry....I should call corporate and raise hell
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I've only one 2 free fries from the game pieces, but I did win a free EA sports game for the 360 playing the code online

I have Indiana/Illinois Ave. Need Kentucky Ave for $50k.
I have Connecticut/Oriental Ave. Need Vermont Ave for $100.
I also have Atlantic Ave, New York Ave and a RR piece.
Had 2 medium fry pieces, but gave 'em away...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Scam

It's not a scam there not selling you the game pieces there selling you food. If you buy the food specifically to get the game pieces then your dumb.

I have Park Place, didn't realize it was valuable, then again I never play, but I did get a free quarter pounder

North Carolina (4)
B & Q railroad (2)
Indiana Ave
Baltic Ave (5)
Connecticut Ave
New York Ave(3)
Oriental Ave
Pacific Ave
States Ave(3)
Penn. Railroad (3)
Atlantic Ave(2)
Park Place