**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

@jbpkickz
That's all I wanted to hear man. None of the subtle nameless shots, just straight at your neck bars.

Safaree diss was wack as ****. But son said he was writing for Nicki, finally came out and said it. Not that anyone or her fans really care about her lyrically, she sucks.

Baby doing that interview saying Drake and Nicki not going anywhere. I had mad arguments with the Drake fans on here about how that wasn't his last album and he still under Baby. Not sure why his fans even care about his contract or label but whatever, he's not going anywhere. Contract all ****** up.

Beans won that battle. Great battle though. Two great rappers going at it, doubt we'll ever see anything like that again.

SB also said he never wrote for her, or that he helped her with certain things while she was writing. So idk what to believe.

If he's saying he did just for the sake of the track then that's some *** ****.

SB also said he never wrote for her, or that he helped her with certain things while she was writing. So idk what to believe.

If he's saying he did just for the sake of the track then that's some *** ****.

He was just defending her at the time.

He has writing credits all over her 1st two albums, especially the second one where he's in basically every song.

Yea I think he was trying to play the high road until the vid from her concert came out :lol:

Guess he gives no damns now

Rightfully so

If meek dont come with a diss today or tonight before he leaves toronto hes a ***** plain and simple. I dont even wanna see this dude back in philly repping the streets either 

Ahhhh, I see.

Makes that whole thing she did on stage completely unnecessary. How you calling dude a BN when he's helping you?

This whole situation :lol:

im more upset with that selection of music Flex played while ducking his obligations....

i don't listen to the radio that much, so I guess I was naive to think that a 5 hour radio show hosted by one of NY's most known DJs would be playing some fire....

felt like I was at TGI Fridays ...

Nicki-Minaj-booty-2014.jpg

im more upset with that selection of music Flex played while ducking his obligations....

i don't listen to the radio that much, so I guess I was naive to think that a 5 hour radio show hosted by one of NY's most known DJs would be playing some fire....

Welcome to the world of corporate controlled radio where your playlist are controlled.

Only really changes during non-peak times and mix shows.

This 100%,this is the guy people claim to have the hottest radio show in the country??! Disgusting...its basically a carbon copy of ever other radio show. Back to back future tracks.. Lolz thank God for Spotify

This 100%,this is the guy people claim to have the hottest radio show in the country??! Disgusting...its basically a carbon copy of ever other radio show. Back to back future tracks.. Lolz thank God for Spotify
It is a carbon copy of every other show because like every other hip hop station, Hot 97 is corporate and likely owned by the same company. The only time you'll hear an original mix without a predetermined playlist is during Mr. Cee's set.

Safaree's diss record is ayo but had some good lines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom