**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Drake and Meek beef got NYC radio in shambles.

This has taken the attention from Birdman tryna kill Wayne.

Drake and Meek beef got NYC radio in shambles.

This has taken the attention from Birdman tryna kill Wayne.
Yeah bruh I'm surprised that didn't get more attention.

Young Thug associate was not only the shooter of Wayne's tour bus, but called Birdman's cell phone right after he did it. 
roll.gif

They got documents on them ****** and everything lol. I wonder why more people ain't pay attention to that, it's looking like both them ****** is cooked.

Last edited:
It is a carbon copy of every other show because like every other hip hop station, Hot 97 is corporate and likely owned by the same company. The only time you'll hear an original mix without a predetermined playlist is during Mr. Cee's set.

Safaree's diss record is ayo but had some good lines.

Mr Cee left months ago. He's on 103.9

Ebro is so annoying
Which sucks
Cause I can tell he has a lot of knowledge on the game and the industry
and how it works
And actually like the insight he gives
But the way he comes across is just :smh:
He's so damn delusional sometimes

I'm done with the drake vs meek crap. Wouldn't even be surprised if meek brings out drake on stage with him in Toronto and say they never had beef.

I'm done with the drake vs meek crap. Wouldn't even be surprised if meek brings out drake on stage with him in Toronto and top each other up 69 style then both eat Nicki's *** at the same time together

Fixed

who is that cawebb guy?

Right? Dudes not verified and has like 1,000 followers but people are taking his jokes as facts [emoji]128514[/emoji]....

9000 people didn't return meek albums and record stores didn't hire security to stop people from coming in and breaking meek albums [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sad on so many different levels. Got dudes talk about waiting till 2016 for certain things to happen, smh.

Welp I'm going back to the future thread where all the good music is [emoji]9996[/emoji] Stans/haters catch y'all later if something happens

The reaction of the "Ghost of Hip-Hop Past" after seeing Flex, Ebro, SB and Meek's antics.......

Last edited:
Sad on so many different levels. Got dudes talk about waiting till 2016 for certain things to happen, smh.
in his defense he's been in the industry like 20+yrs . If I'm a gambling man I rather put money on ebro ..breakfast already falling off and becoming stale ...on top off the whole keeping tabs on high end artist charlamgne burns bridges with , resulting in missed opportunities .
as far as 2016 talk my guess is he's waiting for a contract to end to avoid colluding .

Hot 97 full of clowns....

if you didn't get the record, you didn't get the record

how bout instead of having people roast you all night on Twitter and playing a Fetty Wop marathon, you come on the air and be like "Yo, been waiting on the tape... it never came... our bad"

do something for the people that tuned it..... apologize for the wait.... play some new ****.... you know, be professional

Back
Top Bottom