**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Ross throwing shots at Wayne and Baby for making up
Meek going at 50

MMG trolling hard right now

Last edited:
Meek Mill has to be the most joked on celeb. Son gets poo'ed on for everything. He could stop world hunger and cats would still roast him.

It's funny how as soon as Meek isn't allowed to leave Philly he starts beefing with someone from NYC. Then when he could be EVERYwhere BUT Philly he's screamin "**** AR AB"

He gotta get them disloyal Ns out his circle. While I know Dream Chasers is FROM the streets, they're conducting themselves otherwise. I guess some Ns gotta thank GOD for rap.

View media item 1876297"If you cosign a rat you FOREVER a rat"

But it should be noted there was a gag order put on Meek during the Drake situation. He could've went this HARD back then but the suits wasn't playing fair. Provided him tweeting it to the world is pretty much what got their radars up. Had he went straight to the studio he would've had a LEGITIMATE chance to damage Drake on a certain level. He didn't study 2Pac too well tho.

For the record Meek is making some of the best music he's made since DreamChasers 1. He's just still a **** head.

Meek needa drop a tape called 'Public Enemy #1' just letting off all his shots

[h3]http://dailymediabuzz.com/50-cent-s...horities-believe-meek-mill-to-be-the-shooter/[/h3][h3]"MEEK Mill apparently couldn’t handle the heat and decided to travel to 50 cents home to kill him. Meek Mill was able to shoot 9 times, which authorities believe was done purposely and referring to the time 50 Cent survived being shot 9 times back in the year 2000. Unfortunately for Meek Mill, 50 Cent was rushed to the nearest hospital, and upon being treated by nurses, 50 Cent is expected to live. “Even his guns are weak” said 50 Cent while lying on a hospital bed."[/h3]
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I agree Meek needs a new crew around him whoever is in his ear wants him to fail miserably...he's makin some valid points in his rants but rsp fans don't care about that **** in 2016

its blown way out of proportion. because ppl **** ride drake so much literally anything meek does is seen as terrible or joke material when none of it is, really.

son could be like "in the studio working with nas and bdk with production by dj premier and alchemist" and ****** would be like HAHAHA LLLLL. meek is trash! OVO ***** HAHAHA. L. phiLLy.

its blown way out of proportion. because ppl **** ride drake so much literally anything meek does is seen as terrible or joke material when none of it is, really.

son could be like "in the studio working with nas and bdk with production by dj premier and alchemist" and ****** would be like HAHAHA LLLLL. meek is trash! OVO ***** HAHAHA. L. phiLLy.
At this point u just gotta let em rock. Their literally Co signing the 50 doing the same thing they crowned him for doing. He did alot of corny **** but 50 looking like the Cornwall now after he started some **** and didn't address it on wax.

It's funny how as soon as Meek isn't allowed to leave Philly he starts beefing with someone from NYC. Then when he could be EVERYwhere BUT Philly he's screamin "**** AR AB"

He gotta get them disloyal Ns out his circle. While I know Dream Chasers is FROM the streets, they're conducting themselves otherwise. I guess some Ns gotta thank GOD for rap.

View media item 1876297"If you cosign a rat you FOREVER a rat"

But it should be noted there was a gag order put on Meek during the Drake situation. He could've went this HARD back then but the suits wasn't playing fair. Provided him tweeting it to the world is pretty much what got their radars up. Had he went straight to the studio he would've had a LEGITIMATE chance to damage Drake on a certain level. He didn't study 2Pac too well tho.

For the record Meek is making some of the best music he's made since DreamChasers 1. He's just still a **** head.

That would make sense as to why he ain't say nothing.

Bruh should have just went on IG with the paperwork and been like "you got lawyers sending gag orders, it's just hip hop, I'm on probation I'm not trying to play that type of game, this what happens when you let the geeks win" or some **** like that and he wouldn't have looked like such an idiot.

But then again I don't know if a gag order prevents you from telling the world you're under a gag order :lol:.

:lol: at y'all still bringing up drake

Ive literally commended Meek for his latest hits in THIS thread, but I guess I'm a "Drake d rider" because I can see all the Ls Meek has been takin [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nobody but Meek stans are bringing Drake up at this point.

Seriously....... let it go [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't even listen to meek like that and couldn't name five songs from him. I could probably name a couple of drake songs. I actually copped a drake album before and never copped a meek album.

So I'm definitely not a Stan. Try again. I'm just calling a spade a spade. A weak diss made meek the laughin stock? Please. Social media made meek into a joke. Memes made by drake stans, retweeted/reposted by both casual listners and celebrities in various fields made meek a joke.

This clown um...that Canadian politician...that can't keep Meeks name out of his mouth is a prime example. Like wtf does he have to do with anything at all? He needs to do right by his constituents and leave musicians to do what musicians do.

50 is literally doing the exact same thing you guys claim meek shouldn't be doing yet he gets a pass because you don't like meek because you support drake. **** is weak.

Thought 50 was gonna drop a track. He didn't. That ain't queens ****. That's not NY.

Aka he gets the pass^. We sat here and shook our heads and we all crowned meek together when he took almost a week to respond. But 40 year old 50 having fun right now, reposting memes and it's A ok. Like dude said earlier, I understand it's not gonna be a even playing field but it's crazy dudes call the ****** who not showing favoritism to either dude stans. Evidently u hate the man, we just telling the truth and pointing out this hilarious contradiction. Dude posted a article about meek shooting 50 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] and probably serious. And only reason Drake is getting brought up because 90% of the bias dudes contradicting themselves are the Drake thread regulars. Like I said, just say I don't like the lil emotional ***** and dudes will respect it. Got every reason to dislike dude, he brought it upon himself, but don't Co sign the corny **** 50 doing when u was just shunning this man for doing it.

Back
Top Bottom