**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I don't even listen to meek like that and couldn't name five songs from him. I could probably name a couple of drake songs. I actually copped a drake album before and never copped a meek album.

So I'm definitely not a Stan. Try again. I'm just calling a spade a spade. A weak diss made meek the laughin stock? Please. Social media made meek into a joke. Memes made by drake stans, retweeted/reposted by both casual listners and celebrities in various fields made meek a joke.

This clown um...that Canadian politician...that can't keep Meeks name out of his mouth is a prime example. Like wtf does he have to do with anything at all? He needs to do right by his constituents and leave musicians to do what musicians do.

50 is literally doing the exact same thing you guys claim meek shouldn't be doing yet he gets a pass because you don't like meek because you support drake. **** is weak.

Thought 50 was gonna drop a track. He didn't. That ain't queens ****. That's not NY.
Does 50 REALLY need to make a song to rebuttal Meek saying what Ja Rule, Murder Inc, Game, D Block & Cam have already said a decade ago? He's really gonna scream about record sales and money to 50? But there's documentation via his Twitter-Fingers alter ego where he's praising 50.

As Meek said himself, it's LEVELS to this ****. He doesn't compare to 50 on ANY.

Meek hasn't come out the clear victor in ANY beef he's ever been in. He doesn't answer other Ns cause their beneath him but 50 supposed to respond to young Steadman?

Aka he gets the pass^. We sat here and shook our heads and we all crowned meek together when he took almost a week to respond. But 40 year old 50 having fun right now, reposting memes and it's A ok. Like dude said earlier, I understand it's not gonna be a even playing field but it's crazy dudes call the ****** who not showing favoritism to either dude stans. Evidently u hate the man, we just telling the truth and pointing out this hilarious contradiction. Dude posted a article about meek shooting 50 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] and probably serious. And only reason Drake is getting brought up because 90% of the bias dudes contradicting themselves are the Drake thread regulars. Like I said, just say I don't like the lil emotional ***** and dudes will respect it. Got every reason to dislike dude, he brought it upon himself, but don't Co sign the corny **** 50 doing when u was just shunning this man for doing it.
. Please don't make me think you are that simple minded to believe that I thought the article was real. Its just funny how the entire internet is clowning Meek. Also, show me where I co-signed Meek, Drake or 50.

Last edited:
. Please don't make me think you are that simple minded to believe that I thought the article was real. Its just funny how the entire internet is clowning Meek. Also, show me where I co-signed Meek.
I never know with u. U said son was a snitch because he said Drake had a ghostwriter. If u don't know what snitching is maybe u thought the article was true.

Na son should not forget where he came from and either make music or let the young ****** post memes and ****.

It's just sad how ppl turned on meek off the strength of liking drake more. Smh. Now 50 gets a pass for doing the exact same **** meek did but because they love drake it's cool.

Where's the music. I thought this was rap not forum wars where ppl talk **** via character limits on Twitter and ig.

It's not really funny to me. What is funny tho is that Meek's EP had four songs on it and it was still better and more cohesive than anything 50 dropped in a long time yet instead of using this opportunity to drop heat and be a bully on the track he's resorting to reposting memes on social media.

Is it because he doesn't have bars for meek like he didn't for Jada and styles..? And cam..?

:rofl: it just won't stop
it really doesn't. You have dude here making up rules as they go and others believing people are against Meek because they are Drake fanboys. Leave it to people to try and blame others instead of holding the main person responsible for his actions.

It's not really funny to me. What is funny tho is that Meek's EP had four songs on it and it was still better and more cohesive than anything 50 dropped in a long time yet instead of using this opportunity to drop heat and be a bully on the track he's resorting to reposting memes on social media.

Is it because he doesn't have bars for meek like he didn't for Jada and styles..? And cam..?
maybe he is reaching out to Drake and his ghostwriters for some.

Meek bodies himself, people started side eying meek in 2013 after that Louis v stuff.

Here's an example of meek being self destructive

Cause he didn't tweet your album :lol:
When wale showed proof he did

Last edited:
most of these ****** that handle their social media pages themselves do the same **** tho. thats what i'm not understanding.
let gucci get out and this part of niketalk will be all on that ****** **** and forget all about him airing everyone out on those pages he deleted. :rolleyes

anyway, back to 50, never forget:

but we gon act like he didn't sing like ja right after making fun of ja singing. we gon act like this ***** didn't get molly whopped by lyricists in the game for being a **** boy...

all because we love drake that much.

If it's about the music shouldn't Meek's efforts be aimed towards those that have made MUSIC dissing him?
Drake?
AR AB?

**** why not diss Joe Budden? They went back and fourth on social media.

50 did nothin but show this kid love. If Meek had an issue with 50 he's had 5 years of being signed to Officer Ricky to speak on it. He would've got the Slowbucks treatment and he knows it. That's why he waited until he's essentially on house arrest to diss him. You respect that?

It wasn't about the music with meek, he tried to embarrass drake and wale and safaree on Twitter, he wanted to be the king of social media and this is what happened

Last edited:
If it's about the music shouldn't Meek's efforts be aimed towards those that have made MUSIC dissing him?
Drake?
AR AB?

50 did nothin but show this kid love. If Meek had an issue with 50 he's had 5 years of being signed to Officer Ricky to speak on it. He would've got the Slowbucks treatment and he knows it. That's why he waited until he's essentially on house arrest to diss him. You respect that?
come on now. we know by now in 2016 that any rap ***** that comes out of their mouth on or off wax could get it on wax from a rapper. its ALWAYS been that way.

i don't speak for meek i dunno why he didn't go at joe budden.

but the same could be said about 50 dodging a lot of stuff.

at least we're passed the subliminal ******** rap was stuck in.

but we gonna stop sitting here and acting like ANY ONE of 50's ****** wouldn't take the same deal meek got being a part of his girl's tour. we also gonna stop acting like being on his girl's tour is a bad thing. he's getting paid more than damn near anybody else doing it and it was a nice gesture and smart business wise for whoever put that package together.

Drake?
AR AB?

Do you really think Meek is dissing 50 out of nowhere? 50 started it a while ago talking **** on stage and via social media but instead of Meek responding with Memes, he gave 50 bars with the first round of music he's dropped since his album. Before this whole situation, 50 showed Meek love and Meek showed 50 love, I can pull up videos of both having positive things to say about each other so how are you getting on Meek about flipping and not 50 as well? You don't see the bias in this?

Meek bodies himself, people started side eying meek in 2013 after that Louis v stuff.

Here's an example of meek being self destructive

Cause he didn't tweet your album :lol:
When wale showed proof he did
bruh . People really do have short term memory.

Let's take it back years to when Cass befriended Meek ..

Dude has the audacity to challenge Cass to a battle with 100K on the line then hide like a female dog when Cass said bring it.

He also called Cass washed up, broke, snitched etc ectbetc rollies and money.

Cass next song ether dude and it was a wrap.

This clown Meek been doing this for years.

People forget how much of a ***** the SELF PROCLAIM King of Philly really is.

Let's keep it real.

If 50 didn't respond to Jada and Styles 10 years ago, you expect him to respond to Meek Mill in 2016? That don't add up. But lemme fix the clear inaccurate information you've provided. 50 Cent dissed Jadakiss FIRST. Jadakiss and Styles got on the radio and said they wouldn't respond, then the streets started talkin, Maino mentioned being disappointed in them more or less being punked, after a lil bit of time they responded. But after Kiss made "Animal" 50 made "I Run New York", I vividly remember hearing both records on the radio within maybe a week. Then they (The Lox) just started releasing disses left and right after it was clear that 50 had better things to worry about.

50 has STARTED pretty much every beef he has entertained and stopped responding when he wanted to. I can't think of anyone that has set it on 50 that is worth mentioning other than those trying to get attention. Meek is the first and it's about 10 years too late, and he's still gettin the short end of the stick. Beef isn't for everybody.

And for the record 50 was singin on 'Power Of The Dollar'

50 has sung on every project he's ever put out, since the late 90s to the first 3 G Unit mixtapes.

Do you really think Meek is dissing 50 out of nowhere? 50 started it a while ago talking **** on stage and via social media but instead of Meek responding with Memes, he gave 50 bars with the first round of music he's dropped since his album. Before this whole situation, 50 showed Meek love and Meek showed 50 love, I can pull up videos of both having positive things to say about each other so how are you getting on Meek about flipping and not 50 as well? You don't see the bias in this?
stop it ... meek got mad cause 50 said what everyone acknowledge. Drake got in Meek ***. After that Meek caught feelings. Ya dudes are funny.

bruh . People really do have short term memory.

Let's take it back years to when Cass befriended Meek ..

Dude has the audacity to challenge Cass to a battle with 100K on the line then hide like a female dog when Cass said bring it.

He also called Cass washed up, broke, snitched etc ectbetc rollies and money.

Cass next song ether dude and it was a wrap.

This clown Meek been doing this for years.

People forget how much of a ***** the SELF PROCLAIM King of Philly really is.

Let's keep it real.

Didn't he respond to Cassidy with a diss track though? I remember Meek sending Memes his way too so that's cool too right? Or is it not? I'm getting confused [emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

So much inaccurate stuff being posted :lol:

Are you serious?

Memes are only cool depending on who u are. They say o that's 50 he always does that, that's what we expect from him, he's been a IG clown for years and give him a pass. Then post meek going on Twitter rants back in 2013 but act surprised and crazed when he do it in 16...both these ****** are known to be corny via social media but we "expect" it out of 50... Both sent social media shots but only 1 has handled it via bars the way it always have and should be handled. But hey let's just laugh at the memes 50 repost all week and wait patiently for a song.

Didn't he respond to Cassidy with a diss track though? I remember Meek sending Memes his way too so that's cool too right? Or is it not? I'm getting confused [emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
he responded with a diss? Man he recycle the first track and used different beats and different names.

What you mean about meek sending Memes. He started the beef with Cassidy, said mad shot in tweeter, challenged Cassidy. Me myself and IPhone wasn't even a real diss just Cass keeping it humble .. then Meek went in on Repo calling Cass a snitched and being on protective custody(sounds familiar?) ... Raid was nearly 8 minutes of Bars after Bars killing Meek ...

Need did Kendrick you next aka Repo Remixed ... just another disappointment.

Cass continued to take shots but Meek was done.

Mind you this is the dude that Meek called his role model ..

Smh

So why exactly is Meek mad at 50?

For acknowledging what pretty much EVERYONE in the industry and world has? He got bodied by a singin N. And out of EVERY person that has went on record saying it, he's mad at 50? The same guy that was about to beat up his man Trav while he was RIGHT there? Got his man Slowbucks robbed while he was RIGHT there? Jumped his label mate and took his chain as well. Dissed the man that saved his life several times, but Meek shakes hands with him, take pix with him.

Now he's mad at 50 for laughing with EVERYone else?

But he goin say F AR AB on stage, AB replies with a song, Omelly responds. He's now stuck in Philly for another 3 weeks, has nothing to say to Ab Dark Lo or ANYone from OBH? But he's mad at 50 Cent?

Last edited:
50's been getting a pass? We've killed him in his own thread both about the mediocre music he's been making for like 7 years now, and about heading to IG and twitter instead of making good music :lol:

So why exactly is Meek mad at 50?

For acknowledging what pretty much EVERYONE in the industry and world has? He got bodied by a singin N. And out of EVERY person that has went on record saying it, he's mad at 50? The same guy that was about to beat up his man Trav while he was RIGHT there? Got his man Slowbucks robbed while he was RIGHT there? Jumped his label ate and took his chain as well. Dissed the man that saved his life several times, but Meek shakes hands with him, take pix with him.

Now he's mad at 50 for laughing with EVERYone else?

Did you miss 50 after the Drake thing?

He was being a Chatty Patty all over social media and interviews about the situation.

Did any other rappers comment negatively who weren't involved. They stayed out of it.

The irony is that if you say anything, anything about 50 he gets upset. What would 50's reaction be if you made a comment about his dead career, bankruptcy or anything else? But he's the first one to run to social media to comment on Jay, Puff or anyone else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom