**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Everything ninjahood said is accurate.
Everything ....

Who ever said DBloc was bigger than Dipset ... Smh ... Not saying there's no life outside of NYC ... But Dipset had everything on lock for a while. Whether it was as a group or individuals.

D Block?

Yeah, Jae Hood was up next :lol:

There's no way they were touching G-Unit and Dip Sets movements.

The unit was straight but once they picked up that clown gayme it was over for them. Dipset was pure fire tho. ****** used to idolize them ****** in chicago

i just want dc4 . this beef is wack and its not meeks fault  

game had this record for a month , but its not for publicity ? 

what is meek supposed to do ? not say anything 

sean kingston and his lawyers said meek didn't say anything . and it happened in june ?

game may have been ig thotting for the past few years , but he's been doing _ like this for years . I'm sorry but i don't believe anything game is saying and he's only keeping this _ going because at this point its too late for him to back out . . .

Ninja hood is very very wrong by stating hustlers poem is better than straight outta cashville

what u mean? pound for pound its better.

street tracks as good or betta than cashville, and Jim Jones changed da whole rap game independent...u couldn't walk a min without seeing skull gang dressed clones...

and da Single alone was a seismic event in pop culture...

[/video
case closed b.

Ninja hood is very very wrong by stating hustlers poem is better than straight outta cashville
Soc is so underrated man. I love jimmy, only dipset member I like but his **** not touching bucks at all. Do it like me still gets played weekly by me.

what u mean? pound for pound its better.

street tracks as good or betta than cashville, and Jim Jones changed da whole rap game independent...u couldn't walk a min without seeing skull gang dressed clones...

and da Single alone was a seismic event in pop culture...

[/video
case closed b.

Cats wanna act like Dispet ain't set the culture for Alot of people. There's a reason dudes wore pink and it wasn't Kanye. There's a reason EVERYONE says no homo to this day. Wallet chains, rocker **** tight shirts when cars still wore baggy they took that **** national man. They never shoved **** I people's face either. They did they own thing and people gravitated to it.

Boys in here rewriting history I swear man

Last edited:
da joint starts with Meek Mill lap riding Cassidy in his own words :lol:

c'mon...even Game said Cassidy ethered him.

1st joint ever making fun of yelling raping about da rollie on da wrist whippin da rolls Royce :lol:

Meeks only trump card in that rap beef was his money and the material items he has. That's why he stood ground with cassidy even that Cassidy destroyed Him.

That money talk doesn't work against drake or game because anything you brag about they could easily buy.

Cats wanna act like Dispet ain't set the culture for Alot of people. There's a reason dudes wore pink and it wasn't Kanye. There's a reason EVERYONE says no homo to this day. Wallet chains, rocker **** tight shirts when cars still wore baggy they took that **** national man. They never shoved **** I people's face either. They did they own thing and people gravitated to it.

Let me check back in history and compare their album sales to see who was really more popular

Bank stuff sells
Buck stuff sells
Game stuff sells
I'm rich as hell,

Last edited:

Rewriting history how? I'm not arguing what's popular or was more popular. I love jimmy, I download his current tapes. His album just wasn't better than bucks. Buck can actually rap :lol:

Facts

:rofl: :rofl: neither the beats nor the rhymes from Hustler's POME are better than Straight Outta Cashville. Even the biggest Cam/Dipset stans don't believe that
Only on NT have I seen dudes caping for young buck .... that album was wack and doesn't hold a candle to hustlers pome you sound stupid

Back
Top Bottom