**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

this dip set stuff is outta control 

dips were like that tho but this thread is way off the rails 
laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl: neither the beats nor the rhymes from Hustler's POME are better than Straight Outta Cashville. Even the biggest Cam/Dipset stans don't believe that
Only on NT have I seen dudes caping for young buck .... that album was wack and doesn't hold a candle to hustlers pome you sound stupid

Guess you clearly only get on NT then. We Fly High and the the hype around it >>>> the actual album, and this is coming from somebody who has both. I can't logically talk about Dipset with a stan who probably has a Cam tattoo on his ***

Last edited:
this dip set stuff is outta control 

dips were like that tho but this thread is way off the rails :lol:
Man. I forget we got ny dudes here, I've never heard ****** ride for that movement like that in my life.

Guess you clearly only get on NT then. We Fly High and the the hype around it >>>> the actual album, and this is coming from somebody who has both. I can't logically talk about Dipset with a stan who probably has a Cam tattoo on his ***
You're as corny as that wack *** buck album

umm u must've been in a cave, cuz

maxresdefault.jpg

this ish was trending everywhere, twitter, fb, IG memes, etc. da whole 9.

after Cassidy aired him out Meek legit faded into da homer Simpson grass gif for like 8 months cuz he was getting flamed on twitter none stop :lol:

yeah this never happened. :lol:

umm u must've been in a cave, cuz

maxresdefault.jpg

this ish was trending everywhere, twitter, fb, IG memes, etc. da whole 9.

after Cassidy aired him out Meek legit faded into da homer Simpson grass gif for like 8 months cuz he was getting flamed on twitter none stop :lol:

yeah this never happened. :lol:

it was on every hiphop site, twitter,FB etc.

Cassidy had a entire press run on da breakfast club, HOT97, cuz of this diss.

2013 just seems like a eternity ago on da Internet :smh: :lol:

it was on every hiphop site, twitter,FB etc.

Cassidy had a entire press run on da breakfast club, HOT97, cuz of this diss.

2013 just seems like a eternity ago on da Internet
mean.gif
laugh.gif
The whole back and forth we've had in here the last couple days about D-Block, Dipset, and G-Unit has shown me this new generation has short term memory loss and everything gets rewritten.

In a couple years there will be dudes saying Meekmill destroyed Drake on his diss.

Chingy had a lil run though, he has 4 top ten hits (that's 4 more than that chump nas). Chingy kind of did what fetty did last year.

Let's not front on cass though

It's Meeks time now but meek aint seeing Cassidy with any type of bars

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom