**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I want meek to win , but dude makes hella dickhead moves, He was the one to carry the torch for street rappers but at this point that could be passed to Dave East if he keeps bringing it

Last edited:
Dog he gotta drop that **** especially after beans sonning him dude would be dumb not to take advantage of the publicity he's getting right now

I hope so man I'm sitting here listening to DC1 ready to blow Meek **** out I hope DC4 can be at least half of that

I want meek to win , but dude makes hella dickhead moves, He was the one to carry the torch for street rappers but at this point that could be passed to Dave East if he keeps bringing it

Real rap. Meek is dumb if he doesn't drop right now. He has everybody's attention. Dude still has a fan base that will support him, and people curious to see what he does next.

His next project is make or break.

Dave East got next for the East Coast. YFN Lucci got next for the south.

:smokin

Real talk.....How you send your lil minions to sucker punch a dude that's in his 40's & with one lung??? but didn't send them to get at GAME??

I think they did go to see game but he wasn't at max's..that's when he posted the video with the voice over

Real rap. Meek is dumb if he doesn't drop right now. He has everybody's attention. Dude still has a fan base that will support him, and people curious to see what he does next.

smokin.gif
All of this...

Dave east especially 
smokin.gif

YFN that good eh? any reccommendations

Thing I like about Dave is he not about the ********.

He cool with Game and Meek and still called the **** "corny" this AM on The Breakfast Club.

Because that's what it is.

All of this...

Dave east especially :smokin

YFN that good eh? any reccommendations

No

the internet seems to think that people stopped listening to meek after the drake beef :rofl:
his career will be fine stop praying for his downfall

Agree on everything but YFN. My man just had to throw that in. :lol:

:rofl:

Wavy my dude but he been tryna make Lucci that dude for going on 6 months now. Ain't gonna happen, we all came to the consensus that Lucci is for dusty ***** minus Wavy :lol:
Ya son ain't got it. I said months ago his ceiling was scooter and that's exactly what he is.

Idk how to feel bout that loochie, lucky however you say it.

Gona have to give it the whip test.

Sounds like a GED version of one of those migos cats.

Back
Top Bottom