**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

YFN Lucci slander on this page :rofl:

And i think Meek making sure DC4 his classic cuz he knows this his true last shot.

His crew shoulda never gave it a damn date tho. This like the 2nd or 3rd time they've done that ********

A question to the east coast dudes.

Does this Uncle Murda dude really have a following?

It's not that I don't think he can rap.  It's just his voice, delivery, and ad libs are just painful to listen to.

I actually think his voice, delivery, and ad-libs are the best things about him :lol: I'd listen to him more if he had better beats, but that tape him and Maino had was pretty nice. Dude is comedy

IMO Meek loses on his own merit, he's doesn't seem to make smart choices!

Depending on what the music sounds like on DC4, he could easily rise above the drama. That picture could easily
have him back in jail, not because you can tell it's a "joint" but the judge could order a UA just from a picture on IG.
It could be a black and mild though, but what are the odds of that?

A question to the east coast dudes.

Does this Uncle Murda dude really have a following?

It's not that I don't think he can rap.  It's just his voice, delivery, and ad libs are just painful to listen to.

Yeah, but not new kids

He was in that after 50, Red Cafe/Grafh/Papoose/Gravy wave

He's hit or miss to me. Sometimes cool, sometimes good, sometimes wack or corny. It's like he throws everything on a dart board hoping one will catch.

Sept 30th and still no DC4? Come on Meek 
mean.gif

any south philly nters want to chime in

It's true it's a tourist attraction and nothing more. Cheesesteaks are trash. Like kid said papi stores and the carts up town got better steaks.

Genos/pats make that money tho can't hate lines around the block even at 4am

But didn't the Game stated that the only reason he went there because #Meesha shot his video and that's all he knows about South Philly. So he went here he saw the video at.

Besides the beef is now coming down to where this dude got a cheesecake? :smh: :lol:

I'm wearing my Philly hat today...I'm in prayers for Philly :lol:

Last edited:
No. Jay is an opportunist. If he can't make money from you or with you he ain't wit it

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Jay seems to have a lot of his old peeps in positions in various companies that probably couldn't do anything for him. You see Emory came home and was set.

Last edited:
But didn't the Game stated that the only reason he went there because #Meesha shot his video and that's all he knows about South Philly. So he went here he saw the video at.

Besides the beef is now coming down to where this dude got a cheesecake? :smh: :lol:

Cyssero was on BWS for years. He knows more than that.

but you believe a guy who used shopped call logs, pics and voice overs?

Last edited:

I think people are just confused why Game was acting like he was some type of thorough for going to a white people cheesecake tourist attraction.

if I'm not mistaken, Nas shot If I Ruled The World in Times Square (I could be mistaken and it could just be a good looking set), but would Jeezy or whoever have been "real" for going there and getting a slice of pizza?

same if someone was beefing with YG and went to Roscoe's.

it seems as if Meek has a different set of rules to follow...

Last edited:
So meeks hood AND the citys cheesteaks are weak?

Sheesh.

23rd & E Berks st (Meek's hood)...in North Philly, is one of the grimiest hoods in the country. Hell, you have google maps :lol:.

Game took a picture eating a cheesesteak at 6am in the morning, at Genos. A white tourist spot on the other side of town :lol:.

Game later did a voice over of someone else's snapchat video........claiming he was in north Philly in Meek's hood, when he wasn't.

That's an L for game.

Last edited:
I wouldnt call it exactly a white tourist spot. I live here African americans, asians, you name it are ALWAYS in line to. Its just in an ITALIAN neighborhood not the hood lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom