**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Bruhhhh the look on Drake's face Ffffing priceless.
roll.gif
drake really that dude in music right now...

Look like the friend zone honestly. Hey let's take a pic bestie. Thought I was bout to see a pic of them kissing or something :lol:. Guess we forget they were label mates/friends before meek even knew her.

Now people don't care now only corny dudes like drake ... Feelings are strong ....

Meek brought the beef back months after it passed. This was bound to happen.

When the homoerotic necro talk comes in to play I think it's time to be leaving the feelings zone.. :rofl:

Also it's 2017 there is better ways to promote a mixtape homey and catching feeling ain't the sales pitch to win with. :smh:

Let's keep it buck fammo.

1. I get your trying to promote yourself or your boy but does "THE OFFICIAL MEEK MILL THREAD" seem like the spot you should set up shop at?
2. Cut down on the **** talk. Ain't nobody got time to here you mouthing off about blowing zombies and elephants and ****.
3. You can make a THREAD. if you that excited about the damn song make a thread about it.
4. Here is the thread for just posting random songs.
http://niketalk.com/t/338865/what-song-are-you-listening-to-right-now
5. Flooding message boards with music nobody asked or wants to listen to is not the way to do it. Go through the proper means to properly promote.
6. Welcome to NT.

There it is....

Wait, so that was dude's mixtape? LMAO

Why you catching feelings bro ...

I can't bearly understand what you're typing. What language is that? Bama?

I feel the ban coming. Ronnie banned me from the Yeezy thread just last month and warned me about another thread last week. It all starts with deleted posts involving conflict. :rolleyes Then Meth striking the hammer with the power of Thor. [emoji]128296[/emoji]
I thought I was being helpful tbh. :D
Not my fault his mind was filled with sin.[emoji]127814[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji]
God's working on all of us. [emoji]128519[/emoji]Pray for me.[emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom