**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I don't like MEEK but GAME is a cornball that seeks attention & I had respect for dude but since social media this man is a attention *****...Dude has absolutely nothing to do with the REMY VS NICKI beef but some how he finds a way to insert himself in it dude is a weirdo & a lame...

"The internet gave everybody a voice. Y'all wouldn't say that to his face"

Offended :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I surprisingly enjoy 21 Savage's verse. "VVSs on me, bling! badaboom, badabing!" lol

And of course Thugger made the track. :pimp:

Last edited:
Meek officially signed YBS Skola to DC.

Y'all get hip now. Shorty the one. Putting on for the city the way it's supposed to be done :pimp: [emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji]

View media item 2419514

This that feel good, fly ***** music.

Last edited:
I remember you were talking about that "shinning" song. I checked it out and it was fly. Good move by meek will be tuning in to skola music

Rip skola. First snoop, then dex now

**** kinda crazy when you think about it.

His man Lor Scoota....who Meek originally was messing with....got killed round my way last year coming back from a charity basketball game. Skola was a behind the scenes ***** that picked up rapping after Scoota got killed. Scoota was blowing up crazy too. Shorty had real talent.

That YBS crew had a tough 2016. Chino got shot in the head. Scoota got killed. Truz (chino brother) got killed. Just all bad. Good dudes too. Meek be consigning the ****** that's really from the trenches....so you know what come with it.

Meek still be showing Scoota luv. LongLiveUpNext [emoji]10024[/emoji]

Being from the west coast living I bmore, I always be wondering is everybody in the damn game? Literally people be getting killed /shot in bmore almost everyday.

Them ybs cats must be in the game cold. If I was Chino I'd be in cali riding bikes never coming back to bmore. The way his bro and man's died, like straight up planned hits. Even him getting shot in the head in his own hood.

I just don't get it. Why is going back too the hood so important? I guess it's just the delivery in the music and what you represent. People will test everything you're speaking about. Bmore is definitely no joke at all.

bmore just like philly and detroit

a city full of dirty ****** lol

naw im bs'in i mess wit all 3 cities..some of the best experiences in my life happened in philly and bmore

its true tho cities are filled with grimey dudes jealous of the next man up 

that recent meek snippet sounds fire tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom