**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Yeah haf of that first verse was memorized, but halfway thru that and on it was straight off the head, i only heard him mention a rolly once!!

[emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Bruh, how many dudes really go in there and spit freestyles? I'd hate to break hearts if y'all think these dudes been going off the top all these years. A legit handful, literally.

Bruh, how many dudes really go in there and spit freestyles? I'd hate to break hearts if y'all think these dudes been going off the top all these years. A legit handful, literally.

Bro I'm legit confused as hell

One of the _'s saying it was memorized is a Drake stan too, imagine that :lol:

Last edited:
Bro I'm legit confused as hell

One of the _'s saying it was rehearsed is a Drake fan too :lol:
Like that ***** wasn't clearly reading from a phone when he was there :lol:. If we taking away Points for written several only ***** really running up the score is Los and mistah fab.

No blackberry [emoji]128064[/emoji]

But son need to drop that tape man, I forget the ***** can rap then I watch **** like that and get mad that he dropping the ball
WTH are you even saying - you implied the **** was straight from head - I simply said this joint was rehearsed .... 

Why are you *****ing?

Ya dudes always quick to bring another person into the conversation, even when the dude is getting props . ya some scorn ^$%@^ 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Whats that abc **** about thats tbe only thing i didnt understand

Rysheed Jordan was a top 20 prospect coming outta North Philly. He went to Saint Johns for 2 years....left after like his Sophmore year. Played in the d-league a lil bit......then went to the streets and got booked recently for a shooting I think.

A's to B's to C's and D's just represents him Fkcing up in college and hoop dreams and going to the streets (D's) as in detectives.

"Go from crossing ****** over to running from D's"

Line is slick. But it ain't that hard to comprehend :lol:.

Last edited:
That's that old Meek [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] wtf is DC4 though?

Rysheed Jordan was a top 20 prospect coming outta North Philly. He went to Saint Johns for 2 years....left after like his Sophmore year. Played in the d-league a lil bit......then went to the streets and got booked recently for a shooting I think.

A's to B's to C's and D's just represents him Fkcing up in college and hoop dreams and going to the streets (D's) as in detectives.

"Go from crossing ****** over to running from D's"

Line is slick. But it ain't that hard to comprehend :lol:.

Also the ADIDAS ABCD hoop Camps :x

That freestyle is fire but where DC4 at? :smh:
Rappers need to stop fooling their fans like this. Either announce a real release date where you actually release the product or don't announce anything at all. Clowns :smh:

That freestyle is fire but where DC4 at? :smh:
Rappers need to stop fooling their fans like this. Either announce a real release date where you actually release the product or don't announce anything at all. Clowns :smh:

Ummm... making a perfect tape rather than inundating the game with garbage, like some other dudes? I'll take a cohesive good sounding project over releasing 5 or 6 mediocre tapes. If you ain't patient, give up being a Meek fan.

Last edited:
WTH are you even saying - you implied the **** was straight from head - I simply said this joint was rehearsed .... 

Why are you *****ing?

Ya dudes always quick to bring another person into the conversation, even when the dude is getting props . ya some scorn ^$%@^ 

:lol:
It was actually at shot at those not being aubrey raps but yea carry on

Ummm... making a perfect tape rather than inundating the game with garbage, like some other dudes? I'll take a cohesive good sounding project over releasing 5 or 6 mediocre tapes. If you ain't patient, give up being a Meek fanis.
**** sounds like something a hurt person would say ... Time would heal the wounds

Freestyle was flames. And the guy that mentioned Los being one of the only ones to actually go off the top of his head is right.

i think meek is clearing verses and adding more music . now he got a joint with don q . i would have likes for dc4 to drop today but i dont want that game nonsense to overshadow the release so im not mad it aint drop today . lets just pray its before howard homecoming lol

that party in ny looked lit and the tracks he was playing sound [emoji]128293[/emoji]

sounds like in my bag , rose red , make em say energy again

Why are you *****ing?

:lol:

Everyone goes in and spits memorized written, he was taking a shot at drake because he was spittin from a damn blackberry, and it was most likely rhymes that hush wrote.

Back
Top Bottom