Official Memphis Grizzlies 2011-2012 Season Thread

pimp.gif

Anywhere to see Gilbert's highlights from tonight? I'm a huge fan and nba.com or espn.com don't show him in any highlights haha. It's good to see he finally had a good game for you guys.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Good W. Almost turned into a terrible loss. 
Juice and Cunningham
pimp.gif

My son Juice out there cookin b..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
@ your avy P.. Was gonna ask you to make that for me
laugh.gif
but with the jump celebration after too.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Anywhere to see Gilbert's highlights from tonight? I'm a huge fan and nba.com or espn.com don't show him in any highlights haha. It's good to see he finally had a good game for you guys.

It's incredible how underrated this team is, ESPN NEVER speaks about them (until they win a marquee matchup)

I hope they beat OKC if they meet in the playoffs again, that was a crazy series.

^
You'd think we'd get a lil shine for leading wire 2 wire vs a team expected to make the finals. Instead, its more about the missed shots than the defense that caused 'em.

The bench will be a problem in the playoffs, especially if Speights can adjust to it

With a dozen games left, I would rather leave Z-Bo on the bench to anchor the second unit with Juice, Cunningham and Hibachi (it looks like he'll be part of the rotation from here on out).

Originally Posted by PMatic

With a dozen games left, I would rather leave Z-Bo on the bench to anchor the second unit with Juice, Cunningham and Hibachi (it looks like he'll be part of the rotation from here on out).

Yep.
I would rather Speights start and keep ZBO on the bench. Speights is good in the 1st unit and struggles coming off the bench. 

Its game like this that make me laugh when people always putting players up against each other. All because one guy has a good game, they need to take somebody's spot. Then, if a guy has a bad game, its time to get rid of him. This team is fine the way it is and I like our versatility. You're saying something when you have two of the best ball thieves in your backcourt, a huge front line, a guy that has put up 30/20 games coming off your bench, a guy that scored 60 in a game and a guy that scored 40.

Over the past two seasons, I team struggled with depth. May have been part of the reason why we couldn't beat OKC. If we had the depth in that 3OT game, it wouldn't have mattered if OJ and Conley fouled out. 

I said this in the beginning of the season but the Grizz coming out the West. Y'all playing some good @#* basketball right now. Kudos
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

We have been shooting the 3 ball very well as of late. I wonder how will teams stop us if we are making 3's too 
eek.gif

Got through the toughest 10 game stretch of the season for us. 7-3. Losses @LAC, @HOU and @DAL. 

The next 11 games should be in our favor. 7 home games, 4 away. The next 4 games, we owe all of these teams L's. Clippers, Suns, Spurs and Jazz. We are 0-9 against those 4 teams. Its time to get some payback. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Back
Top Bottom