OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!! VOL. WORST TO FIRST 1-15 TO 11-5!!!

Miami vs baltimore.

miami beats them to get their only win last year, both teams were bad and out of the playoffs.

good matchup next week

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

Originally Posted by JD617

kobe>jordan just accept it

This alone shows how dumb you are.
+$*% bandwagoner

get bill belechick %+%+ outta ur mouht

laugh.gif

1. I've had season tickets since the '03-'04 season. Not exactly the Celtics glory years.
2. You're not gonna last very long on NT if you say stuff like that.
we can only hope
laugh.gif

even his own fellow fans don't back this dude up, thats the best part. he's just some dude who types like a 13 year old girl texting her friends (kool,ur, etc etc) who is hoping to get drafted into the nfl
roll.gif

Nice to see Chad P get the last laugh with today's victory.
Hopefully this nails the coffin on Favres career.

Chad did suck last year. flat out.

you make that trade every single time it's available with the way things looked. They put all their cards on the table and it didn't work this year.

Chad is just not a Super Bowl QB...Favre could be..you take that chance.

He was not good this year, but Jets failures fall completely on the coaching staff.

congrats fins fans.

FROM WORST TO FIRST!!!! 11-5!!!

MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!

RECORD FOR FEWEST TURNOVERS IN A SEASON!!!

JETS FANS, IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE PATS ARE DONE!!!

Originally Posted by heat23

FROM WORST TO FIRST!!!!

MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!

RECORD FOR FEWEST TURNOVERS IN A SEASON!!!

JETS FANS, IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE PATS ARE DONE!!!

And you forgot to add the fact, that we finally beat the J-E-T-S!!!

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Chad did suck last year. flat out.

you make that trade every single time it's available with the way things looked. They put all their cards on the table and it didn't work this year.

Chad is just not a Super Bowl QB...Favre could be..you take that chance.

He was not good this year, but Jets failures fall completely on the coaching staff.

congrats fins fans.

I dunno man... Chad was hurt last year! Sort of like Donovan... These are guys who you know once they are healthy, they'll perform well.

Chad is a guy who won't make dumb throws. He knows his limitations and he performs accordingly.

Brett on the other hand, will gamble. Which is fine in some cases. But not when you're 40 years old with dwindling skills. And towards the end of lastyear, he started showing erosion in his play. So this season's results shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. I understand why the Jets took a chance onhim... But I would've stuck with Chad.

Congrats to the Phins.

Special congrats to Pennington.

Parcells got that Midas touch.
pimp.gif

That Brett Favre trade really worked out now didn't it.

Back
Top Bottom