OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!! VOL. WORST TO FIRST 1-15 TO 11-5!!!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

IT'S ALL OVER! where are the doubters now??!
roll.gif
"the dolphins will win 4 games this year"
laugh.gif
right

Dude congrats and all that and I'm happy the Pats are out as well, but don't sit there and say you KNEW the Dolphins would be 11-5 and win the AFC East.
eyes.gif

If you do, you're flat out lying to yourself and everyone here.
laugh.gif

i said 10-6, you're right
laugh.gif

i'll dig up my original post for you
pimp.gif
Please do, i'll be here waiting
laugh.gif

you can have some crow now: http://niketalk.com/topic/106411?page=4http://niketalk.com/topic/106411?page=4http://niketalk.com/topic/106411?page=4

You were still wrong
laugh.gif
you never said 11-5 AFC East champs
wink.gif

Looking at that thread tho, it's pretty funny to look back at the responses. Especially Browns fans saying 9-7
roll.gif

jets staff mistake was hiring favre. how u throw an int on a screen pass? then you throw one directly to the secondary before ya wr breaks? he is the mostoverrated qb ever. How did we ever lose to this dude in 1998. Miami did what they had to do to win the afc east chip. Now you can be in Patriots shoes and playevery afc division winner like we did for years on end. lets see how they hold up.

Us pats fans have nothing to hold our head down on. 6inactive starters, seymor missing in the early season, our h.s. qb(so they say), and we still werecompetitive.
the uneccessary roughness by dave thomas vs the colts still sticks in my head. woulda been a 3rd n 2 instead or 3rd of 17. jerk costed us a game. That and ofcourse the holding on vrabel vs the jets at foxboro which i have yet to see.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by bkmac

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
better luck next year for you guys
That's the Same Old Jets for you
eyes.gif

I'll come into this thread tomorrow and express my thoughts on the game and the season overall. I can't right now. It's not because I'mdepressed, it's just I'm not up to it. Can't believe it ended like this after being 8-3 at one point
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by WILLINC

If Miami can get 6 wins, i will dancing in the streets.

6-10
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

New York Jets: 10-6

pimp.gif
I wasn't far off with my predicion, but hey, you're going to get at me for laughing at his 6-10 prediction?

Looking at it, it did seem more reasonable, but for a team that went 1-15 the year before, did you expect me to think anything over, say, 4 wins would happen?

Dat Exclusive Cat wrote:
jets staff mistake was hiring favre. how u throw an int on a screen pass? then you throw one directly to the secondary before ya wr breaks? he is the most overrated qb ever. How did we ever lose to this dude in 1998. Miami did what they had to do to win the afc east chip. Now you can be in Patriots shoes and play every afc division winner like we did for years on end. lets see how they hold up.

Us pats fans have nothing to hold our head down on. 6inactive starters, seymor missing in the early season, our h.s. qb(so they say), and we still were competitive.
the uneccessary roughness by dave thomas vs the colts still sticks in my head. woulda been a 3rd n 2 instead or 3rd of 17. jerk costed us a game. That and of course the holding on vrabel vs the jets at foxboro which i have yet to see.

Are you doubting us already ? The pain you're feeling right now is because of the whole league doubting us this year. We're only gonna get better inthe offseason. This is our division now and if we don't win it next year, I hope that the jets or bills do, not the patsies/losers.

[Shaq] "Hey pats fans, tell me how my @#$ taste" [Shaq]

who said anything about doubt? im not a fins fan so i dont care what you do personally when the pats arent in the picture.
who said anything about pain? im not feeling any pain.we won our game today and we gave ourselves a shot. if we didnt win maybe i might be upset. besides thepoint who thought without brady we could do so well? now add adelius, harrison, seymore, bruschi, maroney, thomas etc. we did damn good for what we had upthere and a true fan always holds his head high. for the true dolphins fans it must feel good to know you can make an impressive comback like that from lastyear.

you calling us losers? lol. last time u won anything mercury morris was your rb. calm down there guy. this is your division? LMFAO right. you not gonna getbetter next year and we all know the pats will. enjoy the ravens on sunday. good luck to you.

Originally Posted by Dat Exclusive Cat

who said anything about doubt? im not a fins fan so i dont care what you do personally when the pats arent in the picture.
who said anything about pain? im not feeling any pain.we won our game today and we gave ourselves a shot. if we didnt win maybe i might be upset. besides the point who thought without brady we could do so well? now add adelius, harrison, seymore, bruschi, maroney, thomas etc. we did damn good for what we had up there and a true fan always holds his head high. for the true dolphins fans it must feel good to know you can make an impressive comback like that from last year.

you calling us losers? lol. last time u won anything mercury morris was your rb. calm down there guy. this is your division? LMFAO right. you not gonna get better next year and we all know the pats will. enjoy the ravens on sunday. good luck to you.
Sounds like pain to me. I'm gonna take my own advice and stay humble.

lol yea the dudes on the IR are in pain not me buddy. stay humble n keep catching teams by surprise. you never know what can happen in the playoffs. best ofluck

LETSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUST GOT BAK FORM BAR BABBYY THE GAME WAS SICK, SUCH A NICE NIGHT OUT 2NITE NOT COLD AT ALLLLLLLLLL. PENNINGTON BABYYY, GOTALL SORTS OF BEER AND POP CORN THROWN AT ME, AS EVERY JET FAN LEFT AFTER THE 3RD QUARTER HAHAHAHHA

I DONT CARE IF WE LOSE PLAYOFF GAME WE MADE IT FRMO 1-15 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GONGRATS MY PHIN FANS THE NEWW AFC EAST CHAMPIONS MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!

HAVn'T BEEN THIS HAPPY IN 10 YEARSS OF MIAMI FOOTBALL

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

LETSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUST GOT BAK FORM BAR BABBYY THE GAME WAS SICK, SUCH A NICE NIGHT OUT 2NITE NOT COLD AT ALLLLLLLLLL. PENNINGTON BABYYY, GOT ALL SORTS OF BEER AND POP CORN THROWN AT ME, AS EVERY JET FAN LEFT AFTER THE 3RD QUARTER HAHAHAHHA

I DONT CARE IF WE LOSE PLAYOFF GAME WE MADE IT FRMO 1-15 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GONGRATS MY PHIN FANS THE NEWW AFC EAST CHAMPIONS MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!

HAVn'T BEEN THIS HAPPY IN 10 YEARSS OF MIAMI FOOTBALL
pimp.gif

Good game, glad to be able to watch at least one more week of football for the Dolphins.
pimp.gif

Still not thrilled with some of the playcalling. The lack of running the ball late in the game is baffling to me, but I did see some improvement on it Iguess. Going for it on 4th and inches was a big step for us, we've been punting in that situation all season. And I did like that we were still runningreverse passes, flea flickers, RB pass options......those are the plays that helped get us here, so nice to see they didn't get too conservative.

Brett........is a peice of sh(^. Serious, steals Chad's job and then can't even shake hands after the game? Runs off the field like a little *^*$#crying.
grin.gif
That was downright low. ANd then to get the coach firedsoon after. Brett riders amaze me.
smh.gif
The fact peoplestick up for this guy a decade after he was relevant.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Brett........is a peice of sh(^. Serious, steals Chad's job and then can't even shake hands after the game? Runs off the field like a little *^*$# crying.
grin.gif
That was downright low. ANd then to get the coach fired soon after. Brett riders amaze me.
smh.gif
The fact people stick up for this guy a decade after he was relevant.
Totally agree. Add to that the fact he ruined the Green bay Packers' season by giving them a late start and not allowing Aaron Rodgers to getas many weeks of practice in th preseason as every other normal team. He's a +@!+!

Dat Exclusive Cat wrote:
lol yea the dudes on the IR are in pain not me buddy. stay humble n keep catching teams by surprise. you never know what can happen in the playoffs. best of luck

That was what, week 3?! LMAO get over it. That was funny though, the wildcat had your linebackers like " ahu ahu, where did he go?!". And you waslike
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
during the game. You didn't know what to feel and what had happened
roll.gif

Maybe I got the word wrong, instead of "Pain" I should have said "hella salty". Now, instead of coming on here posting that nonsence. Whydon't you worry about your teams future and your quarterback bum knee.

you just dont know when to stop talking do you lol... so you beat us at foxboro, and what happened when we came to town sir? nuff said
no one is salty. can you honestly sit there and say a 100% healthy fins can beat 100% pats? come on lets be real here.
My man brady just got down on one knee for gisele so im sure he aint doing too bad. At the end of the day we still got cassel and we will be fine.
listening to you makes me realize how much of a non fan you really are. you shoulda been let it go and concentrate on next week. Like i said you have caughtteams by surprise. a matter a fact the entire league.

what did you feel when u caught a 48 28 L and moss had 125? the only thing im salty about is dese weak @ss 8-8 teams gettin in these weak divisions. at leastthe colts not in the afc east anymore.

you just dont know when to stop talking do you lol... so you beat us at foxboro, and what happened when we came to town sir? nuff said
no one is salty. can you honestly sit there and say a 100% healthy fins can beat 100% pats? come on lets be real here.
My man brady just got down on one knee for gisele so im sure he aint doing too bad. At the end of the day we still got cassel and we will be fine.
listening to you makes me realize how much of a non fan you really are. you shoulda been let it go and concentrate on next week. Like i said you have caught teams by surprise. a matter a fact the entire league.

what did you feel when u caught a 48 28 L and moss had 125? the only thing im salty about is dese weak @ss 8-8 teams gettin in these weak divisions. at least the colts not in the afc east anymore.

listening to you makes me realize how much of a non fan you really are. you shoulda been let it go and concentrate on next week. Like i said you have caught teams by surprise. a matter a fact the entire league.

what did you feel when u caught a 48 28 L and moss had 125? the only thing im salty about is dese weak @ss 8-8 teams gettin in these weak divisions. at least the colts not in the afc east anymore.

I was gonna drop it when I said I was gonna stay humble but you couldn't leave it alone and kept yapping. Everytime you post you seem saltier and saltier.This is the internet so stop getting so upset. I hate to have to use it again but you asked for itlol:

Now let's put a smile on your face

Back
Top Bottom