OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!! VOL. WORST TO FIRST 1-15 TO 11-5!!!

Originally Posted by onewearz

chads gonna do his thing but the jets will pull it out late ( word to all 3 of my kids )

but all for not cause the ravens and pats will win. brett will retire and hopefully bill cowher will be next years coach ............
this would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

So, yeah, I'm going
pimp.gif

Me, a friend, another friend with his dad and brother.
I'm going to, I'm going to hold up a sign that says BKMAC you are a *@U@*@@#

What section are you sitting in?

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Originally Posted by bkmac

So, yeah, I'm going
pimp.gif

Me, a friend, another friend with his dad and brother.
I'm going to, I'm going to hold up a sign that says BKMAC you are a *@U@*@@#

What section are you sitting in?
roll.gif

I have no idea man. The friend who has the tickets called me up and said "Jet game tomorrow, you're coming". I'm like "the @@%*? Soundsgood to me."

I expect a lot of Dolphins fans though, unfortunately. And I could def. see Jets fans wearing Chad Jet jerseys, trying some reverse psychology or something
laugh.gif
. Weather permitting, I'm wearing my Curtis Martin jersey. Ifit's colder out, I'll wear my Jets fleece.

one last time before game time...

J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!!!!!

SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

one last time before game time...

J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!!!!!

SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I kinda want the Fins to win so I don't have to hear ur mouth open about Moss until Sept.
eyes.gif

I don't know how I feel about this game. We lost the upperhand with that horrible loss last week in Seattle. If we are going to win tomorrow, then we mustget in the playoffs at least. I don't want the Patriots winning the division with a Miami loss, but a Patriots loss at Buffalo seems very unlikely.
frown.gif

*sigh* Its gonna be a hair-pulling day tomorrow.

to Cobb, Ginn, Bess, Fasano and David Martin.

Lucky Camarillo is hurt, cuz that White Dude got Serious ROUTES!
#%@$ looked it up just now, Camarillo got hurt with 55 rec/613 yrds
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I feel you Fresh. Chad P. is Getting it done with a rag tag WR Core.

wait someone clears this up. if the pats win, jets win, and jags win...does this mean the pats AND jets make the playoffs?

[h1]Tuna fishing? Parcells has opt-out clause[/h1]
ESPN.com news services

Updated: December 28, 2008, 12:02 PM ET

Will Bill Parcells become a free agent -- again?

It's a possibility, hinging on whether Miami Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga's sale of his majority ownership of the team goes through, sources told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.

When Parcells joined the Dolphins as executive vice president of football operations last year, his deal included a one-time out clause that allowed him to walk away, with the rest of his $12 million guaranteed contract fully paid, no strings attached, if Huizenga sold the team.

Earlier this year, Huizenga agreed to sell 95 percent of the Dolphins to New York developer Stephen Ross. Huizenga hopes to close on the deal by early January to ensure that the capital gains taxes on the sale remain at 15 percent before President-elect Barack Obama takes the oath of office in January, Mortensen reported.

Parcells' contract specifically states only Huizenga can be in authority over him. Once Ross officially becomes majority owner, Parcells has to notify Ross within 30 days that he intends to exercise his walk-away clause and collect the full balance of $9 million, Mortensen reported.

At that time, Parcells would be a free agent. And any team that wants his services would not owe compensation to the Dolphins, according to the report.

Among the teams sources say are on Parcells' radar are the New York Jets, Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns and the Oakland Raiders. However, if Parcells' son-in-law, New England Patriots vice president Scott Pioli, is interested in any of those jobs, Parcells is unlikely to wind up with that team, Mortensen reported.

Parcells could negotiate with Ross to extend his opt-out clause by one year. But as presently written, the clause doesn't extend after one season, according to the report.

ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen contributed to this report.

Jets have always owned the Dolphins, but today's game is very much anybody's. I wanna see Pennington do well in NY today. It would be great if he stuckit to his old team and Favre for selling him out the way they did. Plus I don't like Favre (most interceptions out of any QB this year). It's like thisdude isn't even concerned about this game, the team or the place where he plays. And he also screwed up the Green Bay Packers' season. He should'veretired last year.

I'm leaving for the game in a half hour, so I'll make this post now.

We went from having a great season at 8-3 to Week 17, fighting for our playoff lives. If the coaching staff is able to muscle up good plays today, we win thisgame.

I can't think of anything else to say at this point. I wish it didn't come down to this, but this is what happens when you are a Jet fan.

With that said, J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Also, B-I-LL-S BILLS! BILLS! BILLS! and J-A-G-S JAGS! JAGS! JAGS!

I dont have much faith in mangini anymore and I hope Im wrong but i think today is gonna confirm why I have no faith in him. Also Favre needs to retire

I wish this game was down south so that there would be no question about the phins winning. But with that said it should still be a good one. My boy ronniebrown should have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom