OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!! VOL. WORST TO FIRST 1-15 TO 11-5!!!

raven receivers are making some crazy catches today
eek.gif

they about to score again
smh.gif

god they are getting creative with that damn wildcat...thank god they've been mis-cuing on it

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

STEP IT UP, JETS!!! LETS GO!!!

how was the game dude? were you in a white moss jersey, with a girl? and are you white? if so, i think i saw you on tv
laugh.gif

or was it you that ran on to the field?
the game was great--the weather was torture though with the wind. yes i was with a girl, yes i am white, but i was wearing the home Moss jerseyall bundled up.

watching Moss during warm-ups was amazing, i just stood in complete awe of #81.

obviously, it was practically impossible to pass in the conditions, so Moss didn't have a huge game. he should've had a touchdown but Cassel sailed thethrow in the end zone. i was following the entire play, saw Moss break open in the end zone, and then Cassel ruined it. i was fuming.
mad.gif
smh.gif

all i care about though, is that the Pats managed to grind out a win!

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I"D PUT THE CHIEFS IN BEFORE PATRIOTS.
laugh.gif
of course you would...the chiefs are the reason both these teams even have a shot at the post season today...see what i did there?

Its not even about the Dolphins anymore, my disdain for the Jets is that strong! I hope they don't get in!

Originally Posted by onewearz

from playoff contenders to spoilers
smh.gif

F**K my life ..........
laugh.gif
cmon now dude...you have a baseball team that is probably the most favored team to win the ws in the history of baseball...things will be ok

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by onewearz

from playoff contenders to spoilers
smh.gif

F**K my life ..........
laugh.gif
cmon now dude...you have a baseball team that is probably the most favored team to win the ws in the history of baseball...things will be ok

They'll blow it, somehow. The universe will not allow that.

Back
Top Bottom