***Official Miami Dolphins @ Oakland Raiders Game Thread***

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Thank god there's a worse team playing right now than the Phins. The Raiders really blow man.

laugh.gif
FOF yall aren't about %*##

don't let one W boost your confidence too much. take a look in the mirror.
ORLY?

Miami Dolphins
2008: 11-5
2009: 7-9
2010: 6-5

Oakland Raiders
2008: 5-11
2009: 5-11
2010: 5-6

Get #%@$@^ real. Your team blows man. You're always under .500 or one of the #%@#@% teams in the league. Your organization is a JOKE. You haven't been to the playoffs in how long?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get the #%@# out of here.

laugh.gif
Thank god there's a worse team playing right now than the Phins. The Raiders really blow man.

laugh.gif

ORLY?

Miami Dolphins

Oakland Raiders

Get #%@$@^ real. Your team blows man. You're always under .500 or one of the #%@#@% teams in the league. Your organization is a JOKE. You haven't been to the playoffs in how long?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why are bring up records from last 3 seasons? What does have to do with this game?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ORLY?

Miami Dolphins

Oakland Raiders

roll.gif
roll.gif

Why are bring up records from last 3 seasons? What does have to do with this game?

Seriously, who is this HAM CITY guy trying to tell to look into the mirror? The Al Davis-led Oakland Raiders have been the laughingstock of the league for years now with their terrible draft picks and personnel changes. You've had to pick in the top 10 in 6 of the last 7 NFL Drafts, and the only reason you didn't have one that year was because you traded it away to Minnesota, if not it would be 7 straight drafts with a top 10 pick.

Seriously, who is this HAM CITY guy trying to tell to look into the mirror? The Al Davis-led Oakland Raiders have been the laughingstock of the league for years now with their terrible draft picks and personnel changes. You've had to pick in the top 10 in 6 of the last 7 NFL Drafts, and the only reason you didn't have one that year was because you traded it away to Minnesota, if not it would be 7 straight drafts with a top 10 pick.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ORLY?

Miami Dolphins

Oakland Raiders

roll.gif
roll.gif

Absolutely nothing, it just solidifies the fact that we are a better run organization than you are. In terms of the game today, we flew out thousands of miles to your %+#%*@ city, took care of business and beat your team handedly, what more do we have to say? You all are the ones that started talking *@++, we're just defending our cause.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ORLY?

Miami Dolphins

Oakland Raiders

roll.gif
roll.gif

Absolutely nothing, it just solidifies the fact that we are a better run organization than you are. In terms of the game today, we flew out thousands of miles to your %+#%*@ city, took care of business and beat your team handedly, what more do we have to say? You all are the ones that started talking *@++, we're just defending our cause.

lol yall havent wont #+$% since 1974 and yall had one of the greatest QBs in the history of the game for his entire career, without what?
u guessed it, a ring.

better run organization... lol ...

lol yall havent wont #+$% since 1974 and yall had one of the greatest QBs in the history of the game for his entire career, without what?
u guessed it, a ring.

better run organization... lol ...

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ORLY?

Miami Dolphins

Oakland Raiders

roll.gif
roll.gif

We started talking #%%%??
laugh.gif
ya ok
laugh.gif
Ofcourse your team is run better. We have Al Davis running the ship. Saying the raiders blow is a stupid statement for 2010. Raiders didnt show up. Just Like when the bears came into Miami and smacked u guys down. it was a bad game by my raiders.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ORLY?

Miami Dolphins

Oakland Raiders

roll.gif
roll.gif

We started talking #%%%??
laugh.gif
ya ok
laugh.gif
Ofcourse your team is run better. We have Al Davis running the ship. Saying the raiders blow is a stupid statement for 2010. Raiders didnt show up. Just Like when the bears came into Miami and smacked u guys down. it was a bad game by my raiders.

dolphins fans, its not worth it. i tried to tell them but they don't wanna listen. fact is, raiders played their super bowl against the chiefs and it is prob very unlikely that they win another game this year. but who knows, thats why you play the game.

dolphins fans, its not worth it. i tried to tell them but they don't wanna listen. fact is, raiders played their super bowl against the chiefs and it is prob very unlikely that they win another game this year. but who knows, thats why you play the game.

Bad game. Bruce was weak. Jacoby showed up. Where's DMC?

tough game in SD next week

Lol at phinns.What's wrong about being optimistic about your team? Y'all started talking trash.
laugh.gif

Lol at phinns.What's wrong about being optimistic about your team? Y'all started talking trash.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Shut the *%@# up making seem like you guys are good also.
roll.gif

Shut the *%@# up making seem like you guys are good also.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

lol at a Dolphins fan trynna talk %*%#, FOH clown
Says a clown Raiders fan. I thought I've read it all, but this takes the cake.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

laugh.gif
I don't think we started first. I merely pointed out that there is a team playing worse football right now and someone got butthurt.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

lol at a Dolphins fan trynna talk %*%#, FOH clown
Says a clown Raiders fan. I thought I've read it all, but this takes the cake.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

laugh.gif
I don't think we started first. I merely pointed out that there is a team playing worse football right now and someone got butthurt.
laugh.gif

Still upset I see

Still upset I see

Back
Top Bottom