Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

That was a block he was sliding..there is a time in the game where you gotta let it go and let him dunk
laugh.gif
that was one of those times

Originally Posted by KMante

Don't even cry about KD getting his 5th
30t6p3b.gif

He wasn't even close to position 

Again STUPID DUMB FOULS
30t6p3b.gif
Sure you can because that should be his 3rd foul not 5th and the phantom 4th sent him to the bench allowing MIA to make their run

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

4 mins left...im calling it right now, the heat ahead in this series 2-1

Lol you act like you going out on a limb and saying something wild. They have the momentum 

Let's GO MIA!

laugh.gif
@ OKC fans using every reason except their team's performance for why they are down at the moment..

I really hope Lebron & crew can close out this W tonight...It's going to be a tough 4:00 minutes.

PO

Scott brooks needs to draw something up
kd puts himself in bad fouls situations
Russ been too quiet

The NBA needs to stop picking and choosing what's a charge and whats a block.

IMO what Durant did was obviously a block, but I've seen the same play called a charge 100x times too..smh

Lebron's calls have been fine.. it's Wade's calls that piss me off.. you can't breathe on the guy without the whistle blowing.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Funny, Westbrook stop being aggressive and shooting

This is what some of ya'll wanted right?

I'll be honest. I don't know what I want from him, but I know it's all his fault. 
laugh.gif

Missing FTS dumb fouls and Miami refs. You cant beat yourselves with the refs coming into play when the game is close. Durant should only have 3 fouls right now. Lebron is now allowed to throw the ball off of the back board, and udonis is allowed to block fish as long as he knows him over with his elbow first.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Lebron's calls have been fine.. it's Wade's calls that piss me off.. you can't breathe on the guy without the whistle blowing.

this...he's complaining and not running back..thunder scored like 10 points cause of this.

Still alot of time. Time to get their doodle jump. First call on durant knocked him off his game strying to stay away from contact.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

30t6p3b.gif

Again STUPID DUMB FOULS
30t6p3b.gif
Sure you can because that should be his 3rd foul not 5th and the phantom 4th sent him to the bench allowing MIA to make their run
AGAIN STUPID DUMB FOULS 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

The NBA needs to stop picking and choosing what's a charge and whats a block.

IMO what Durant did was obviously a block, but I've seen the same play called a charge 100x times too..smh

All these floppers done messed the game up

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Funny, Westbrook stop being aggressive and shooting

This is what some of ya'll wanted right?

I'll be honest. I don't know what I want from him, but I know it's all his fault. 
laugh.gif
LeBron's fault 

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

30t6p3b.gif

Again STUPID DUMB FOULS
30t6p3b.gif
AGAIN STUPID DUMB FOULS 
laugh.gif

Most of them aren't fouls. The chosen one threw the ball off the *+$*%$% backboard and that's okay too right?The rules don't apply to the heat. You are blind if you don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom