Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Mike Miller got on them "East LA shorts" 
laugh.gif

hahaha...isn't dude from like south dakota too?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

jordan23dotcom wrote:

Thunder is a younger team with more upside so I look forward to years to come. Jordan got his first in 6 5, durrant can in 5. I respect lebron but that's about it.
Fixed
wink.gif

You just made it even more wrong?

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

jordan23dotcom wrote:

Thunder is a younger team with more upside so I look forward to years to come. Jordan got his first in 6 5, durrant can in 5. I respect lebron but that's about it.
Fixed
wink.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah I thought he was talking about how many games in the Finals it took him to win his first.

If that isn't the case, does that mean he thinks KD is better than MJ? 
nerd.gif

jordan23dotcom wrote:

Fixed
wink.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah I thought he was talking about how many games in the Finals it took him to win his first.

nerd.gif

He is just comparing how long it will take him/them to win first. Probably because everyone is saying it took Lebron so long, and I guess that's the measurement people are using now, since Lebron has won now.
laugh.gif

Wade won his first in his 3rd year, and he isn't close to Jordan.
Juwan Howard got his in his 21st year, Norris Cole got his in his 1st. Do either of those stats mean anything at all?

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

He is just comparing how long it will take him/them to win first. Probably because everyone is saying it took Lebron so long, and I guess that's the measurement people are using now, since Lebron has won now.
laugh.gif

Juwan Howard got his in his 21st year, Norris Cole got his in his 1st. Do either of those stats mean anything at all?
Nope. Ring arguments are quite overrated anyways 

Y'all catching feelings? Lol calm it down. I stated a fact, nothing more..... Questions? comments?..... Move it along

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

THIS

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Y'all catching feelings? Lol calm it down. I stated a fact, nothing more..... Questions? comments?..... Move it along
6ad26ce663ca5b28c9848fe92660eaff21110a5f_r.gif

Bye 
smile.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Juwan/Norris will never be in a top player of all time discussion, so no they dont mean anything at all for those 2. Wade got his first in his 3rd year but then they got swept/ he got hurt and kobe always out shined him. LeBron and KD both have the chance to go down as top 10-15 players of all time, hence it being different.

Back
Top Bottom