Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

I can hear the slurpage now from the media in the next couple days.
laugh.gif

"What a perormance at the end of a game where you were suffering considerable pain in your leg."
"Yeah, that's what fighters do. Gotta keep going. There's free throws to be made, you know? Lots of 'em. I didn't want to miss those opportunities."

laugh.gif

Said it before, I'll say it again
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Harden is throwing this series. Riley had the goons dangle him over a hotel balcony until he agreed.

Lebron tryin too hard tryin to re-enact the MJ "Flu Game" thing, he will never reach his potential.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif

"What a perormance at the end of a game where you were suffering considerable pain in your leg."
"Yeah, that's what fighters do. Gotta keep going. There's free throws to be made, you know? Lots of 'em. I didn't want to miss those opportunities."

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is what the NBA has come to.

Makes me miss 90's basketball that much more.

I can see coach Spo doing a gatorade commercial 10 years from know about this game showing Juwan Howard helping him off the floor....

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is what the NBA has come to.

Makes me miss 90's basketball that much more.
Stop hating at this performance. This is going to be on a Gatorade commercial next year

Cramp game >

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Lebron tryin too hard tryin to re-enact the MJ "Flu Game" thing, he will never reach his potential.
Exact thing i though.
This whole heat team is full of cornballs

Originally Posted by Big J 33

this one goes out to James Harden..
Harden and KD are lucky that LeBron is so hated! They should be blasted right now
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom