Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Lebron has yet to win a ring on a regular 82 game full season.

shut up. i dont like the heat either but give props where they are due. lbj did his thing 

This quarter Strangely reminiscent of game 1 vs the knicks. Heat go on a run, blown open after a questionable flagrant.

Gotta give it to the heat bench. Theyre hitting threes like its practice out there.

laugh.gif
He's right you know

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

game is over congrats to the heat

This I wanted them to lose last year since they beat the Bulls this didn't care. Props to them and they fans wonder what Skip going to do with his life now since Tebow will never win a chip unless it's Eddy Curry status.

Excuse me while I take this Trophy that Lebron just shoved up my $%#%, another poop sandwich to swallow for us Clevelanders

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Refs are a small factor in this game. Ya'll reachin'. The way these two teams are playing respectively, there's no way you can say this game still wouldn't be like this if a few calls were changed. No way. Miami straight dominating.

Tomorrow everybody is gonna complain about Fisher's flagrant, when in reality, KD's behind the back dribble turnover on the break to try and cut it down to 3 is the real nail in the coffin. Along with Miami's 3pt shooting.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

So it was written. That was the epitome of officiating this year. Sucha pivotal moment in the game. And for the referees to call that ... Just wow. Good job MIA, yall did it *

1. OKC was already down 14 when it happened.
2. The Thunder had them doubled up in free throw attempts at one point, 20-10.

I give up. Ya'll are too much. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Weird thing vs Boston, Miami won in SPITE of their supporting cast. Now they are going to win a title because of them

The joys of being a Heat bench player.. Come to life just once this series for a 4 minute span, and that's enough.... OKC could not overcome that

I knew this series was a wrap after game 2.

You have to give credit to the Heat role players. I have not seen that type of shooting since Orlando against the cavs.

Do the Heat really need that  much ref help though? A bogus flagrant when they are up by 15?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I doubt they will repeat though.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Refs are a small factor in this game. Ya'll reachin'. The way these two teams are playing respectively, there's no way you can say this game still wouldn't be like this if a few calls were changed. No way. Miami straight dominating.

Tomorrow everybody is gonna complain about Fisher's flagrant, when in reality, KD's behind the back dribble turnover on the break to try and cut it down to 3 is the real nail in the coffin. Along with Miami's 3pt shooting.
this.

Back
Top Bottom